*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
The defenses are stepping up, but I'd say only one turnover was caused by a good defensive play, the rest has been by sloppy stupidity (the fumbles on both sides)

Still when it counts they are making plays

Oh and BTW

Now Texas has the lead on a REAL play so everyone get over the knee ;)

I've never liked Young as a passer that much, but he is most definitely a tough SOB.

PressCoverage said:
yeah, these experts around here saying Young won't go til late first? it's time for narcotics anonymous...

did i mention: Texas is going to win this football game....?

You do realize you called that while Texas had the ball and the lead right?

Too many missed tackles. SC needs to wrap up.

kastofsna120 said:
clear.gif

Nice grab Kast! I don't see how they could miss that. The ball isn't even close to coming out on that lateral yet.

The final score will be 24-23 USC. they will be down 23-20 and their kicker will kick a 51 yard field goal and the Trojans will whine and argue for 10 minutes that the field goal should count as 4 points since it was so long and that if the game goes overtime they'll miss school the next day

USC has never been down in the first half, how will they respond??

or have they been down TONS of times in the first

Stacks said:
You do realize you called that while Texas had the ball and the lead right?

Too many missed tackles. SC needs to wrap up.

yes, i said it right after they missed the XP... but, regardless....

Pete Carrol sure does has his "Defense" fired up. Remember good ole Pete when he was back with the Jets? We missed a field goal agaisnt the Jets and Pete was chocking himself on the sidelines. LOW CLASS all the way. :shakeno:

Texas is clearly a much better team that USC. I called this months before the game, and it's coming to light now. Vince Young is so much better than Leinhart, it isn't even funny. Look past his throwing motion for a second, and you'll see a great leader who will make a great pro player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom