*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kast your wrong on every account so far. Vince Young is making you look like a fool as is USC's "great" defense...another TD texas.

Alex22 said:
Still when it counts they are making plays

Oh and BTW

Now Texas has the lead on a REAL play so everyone get over the knee ;)
and besides it would have been 1st and goal from the 10 and I doubt USC could have stopped Young from getting a TD.

Young is unstoppable!!! he is just making all of the plays including the key fumble recovery to help give Texas their first points

kastofsna120 said:
USC has never been down in the first half, how will they respond??

or have they been down TONS of times in the first

Heh I just read this when Keith Jackson mentioned it.

HeyIt'sMe said:
Texas is clearly a much better team that USC. I called this months before the game, and it's coming to light now. Vince Young is so much better than Leinhart, it isn't even funny. Look past his throwing motion for a second, and you'll see a great leader who will make a great pro player.
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The screens are really working effectivly for USC... they should use them more...

that was an INT for Texas...

nick1 said:
and besides it would have been 1st and goal from the 10 and I doubt USC could have stopped Young from getting a TD.

Young is unstoppable!!! he is just making all of the plays including the key fumble recovery to help give Texas their first points

he is making all the throws and runs I think his draft stock is rising if he decides to declare

Oh and now its even

Texas got screwed out of an INT

He had possesion and the ground cant cause a fumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom