***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread***

TOUCHDOWN CINCINNATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:woot:

And I get +3 with Cincy. I'm up 13-0. :)

Kitna looks good. Told y'all he was a good QB.

but man, I sure hope Palmer's ok. why do I have the feeling he's done for the year, though ? :(

I was against the Jon Kitna for QB threads, but I agree, he's looking good so far!

SMadison29 said:
Speculation on my part. It's never good when they take you off on a cart. It's the same weak knee he hurt last year that ended his year.

agreed. I'm hoping for the best but I doubt ,even if he is ok to return, that we'd even see him until the second half. and honestly, if the Bengals keep up the good work, they would potentially stay with Kitna like the Patriots did with Bledsoe in 2001 until the next game.

But Cincy might use this as an emotional springboard to win this game...even if they win this one, they can't get farther than the divisional playoffs without Palmer.

I have my doubts that Palmer will be back today. And it sucks, you know he was excited to be in his first playoff game.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
How much money do you got on it?

I had $2 on all 4 games this weekend to win $23. I'm 3-0 so far. :D

SMadison29 said:
Kitna will be resigned by Cincy this offseason.

It would be a smart move, especially considering Palmer's knee.

byroan said:
I had $2 on all 4 games this weekend to win $23. I'm 3-0 so far. :D

Im 3-0 as well in my playoff pool. The Bengals appear to be playing inspired and agngry football today. I hope they go to the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom