Official Superbowl XLII Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Superbowl XLII Thread

Bill B to his defense: 'Okay guys no more big plays. Remember the illegal tapes I showed you of their offense? Well get your heads in the game!'

Damn, this game is really good. lol I hate both these teams, but they are putting up a great battle.

Wow. The NFL is the worst league in all of sports. I'm about to become an NHL fan.

These rules are ridiculous.

He was trying to bat the damn ball out of bounds. Way to save NE from another 3-7 points.

Stop pulling our legs. Just hand them the trophy at halftime. PLEASE!

omg ..... I am sorry, but the Giants are beating themselves... scrath that ... the Giant offense is beating itself

The running game is working well. Even on the first stalled drive. WHY? WHY? WHY throw it out the window. Kevin Gibride! You are Dave Wanstadt in disguise!!! POUND IT AND POUND IT DOWN their throats!!!

Wow. The NFL is the worst league in all of sports. I'm about to become an NHL fan.

He was trying to bat the damn ball out of bounds. Way to save NE from another 3-7 points.

Disagree. No way he was trying to bat it out of bounds.....and if he was it was a bad attempt. During the original play it looked more like 'Dont let the guy next to me get it'

Even as a penalty it was a smart play, even if NE recovers it would have beem 10 yards farther down the field.

Punting it from the 34? This is why you suck Coughlin.

The referees aren't going to make calls by what could have or would have been. It was batted forward, may have tried to batted out of bounds, but who's to know?

I did find it very odd, I thought it was first down Giants, but the referees have to stay consistent with the rules. And one of the NFL's best referees is doing this game.

Back
Top Bottom