Official trying to find a free internet radio thread!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official trying to find a free internet radio thread!!!

O-TownFinJunkie

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:evil:

Common guys we the fans have an hour and a half to browse across the world for a free internet site.
WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS D&*^% IT!!
** Who's with me?? **

NFL pass up yet

Nothing coming out of NFL pass yet. Can anyone hear anything yet?

jwright said:
Nothing coming out of NFL pass yet. Can anyone hear anything yet?
Dude, for some reason my CC is not working. I deposited my check last night and I guess the fundage is still missing.:shakeno:

O-TownFinJunkie said:
:evil:

Common guys we the fans have an hour and a half to browse across the world for a free internet site.
WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS D&*^% IT!!
** Who's with me?? **
Dude, I replied to you several times. Sign up for NFL.com's Field pass and then cancel after the game. You will not be charged. It has a 7 day free trial.

O-TownFinJunkie said:
Dude, for some reason my CC is not working. I deposited my check last night and I guess the fundage is still missing.:shakeno:
Okay, sorry. Not sure what to tell you then. :mad:

Field Pass wont open for me what exactly do you have to do? I signed up but when I click on the link nothing comes up

Will Poole 27 said:
Field Pass wont open for me what exactly do you have to do? I signed up but when I click on the link nothing comes up
It requires realplayer. www.real.com

Just a technical note: I do have real player and when I clicked on the radio I was booted 3 times from AOL. I went to Miami's homesite and clicked 'listen live ' and it came up without any problems.

you dont need to download it again. after youve got installed, goto the nfl.com homepage, navigate to the mia-tenn listen live link open the MIA link file WITH real player wait a few secs and its going to prompt you, through RealPlayer for you to sign in. Sign in with you email addy and pw and you'll be set. Dont install RealPlayer twice, ok?

Back
Top Bottom