**Official Tulsa Golden Hurricane March to the National Title Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Tulsa Golden Hurricane March to the National Title Thread**

TulsaFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi Friends, I realize that this is a bit late, but I am here to tell you that Tulsa Football is headed to the BCS Title Game! Under Coach Graham and Coach Malzahn's Leadership, we have the #2 Ranked Offense in the Country, and are 3-0 with David Johnson leading us to victory. The only thing I regret is that Coach Coker isn't here to be apart of the festivities. The Miami fans will regret letting him go, especially with that traitor Randy Shannon in charge. Go Tulsa!!!

Let me see, you guys beat:

UAB 45-22
North Texas 56-26
New Mexico 56-14

Combined record of those teams: 2 - 9

You have 1 team on your schedule from a BCS conference - a very horrible Arkansas team. You could possibly make a BCS bowl game, but not the National Championship.

I like your spirit though...

Hey Tulsa Fan

You need to bring all that Tulsa pride over to InsideTulsaSports(dot)com on the Rivals Network. Lots of great discussion over there for die-hard fans, especially in Hurricane Alley! Hope to see you over there!!!

Go to tulsa(dot)rivals(dot)com

:up:

Hi Friends, I realize that this is a bit late, but I am here to tell you that Tulsa Football is headed to the BCS Title Game! Under Coach Graham and Coach Malzahn's Leadership, we have the #2 Ranked Offense in the Country, and are 3-0 with David Johnson leading us to victory. The only thing I regret is that Coach Coker isn't here to be apart of the festivities. The Miami fans will regret letting him go, especially with that traitor Randy Shannon in charge. Go Tulsa!!!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be named the Tornados? Does Tulsa even know what a Hurricane is?

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to know if anyone had seen how good my beloved Hurricane has done with Coach Graham and Coach Malzahn in charge. Inch by Inch, we're moving toward that National Title dream. I must say that I am sad that Coach Coker isn't here to celebrate, but maybe one day he can join the program in some capacity.
Too bad you Hurricanes fans have that traitor Randy Shannon in charge, or we could steamroll you in a bowl game.
Bye for now,
-TF

:lol:

Thanks for the chuckle. This thread brightened my mood. I'm going to have to give it 4 stars just for entertainment value.

WOW! I've seen optimism before, but ...

:lol:

all I'm gonna say is that you might be looking for a coach after the season as some big jobs will be open.

Back
Top Bottom