Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Findetta

Super Fan
Reaction score
Don't know if there already is an official UFC thread, I tried searching but came up with nothing. If there is please just merge them thanks.

UFC 96 is tonight starting at 10 Eastern time. Looks like a pretty good card.
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, usually I watch at Geronimo's in Davie but I may be flying solo so if anyone wants to come out or is watchin it anywhere else let me know. Anyone that likes the Dolphins is cool with me.

Yeah we needed this thread in here. Shogun vs my boy Chuck next month. The battle of who's more washed up? lol. Also Leites/A.Silva on that card should be a pretty good show.

Yeah we needed this thread in here. Shogun vs my boy Chuck next month. The battle of who's more washed up? lol. Also Leites/A.Silva on that card should be a pretty good show.

ya thats what I was thinking man, I've seen every other kind of thread on here and only came across separate UFC fights. So I figured why not make a general UFC thread.

anyway ya that fight should be interesting, I think Chuck is trying to surpass Couture in the oldest fighter league. my prediction, Shogun and Chuck KO each other at the same time. and whoever gets up first wins, lol maybe they will have the ref with the three knockdown KO rule. I'm still pullin for the Ice Man though.
I love watching Silva fight, he's entertaining and amazing. he should just go up and try his luck in light heavyweight, I hear he cuts a lot of weight before fights.

Also, whether Rampage takes the belt back or Evans keeps it, it doesn't matter. Machida will have it the next fight. I'd say light heavyweight is the most stacked division of UFC. Heavyweight is getting more interesting to, hopefully Mir can outwit Lesnar again and take the belt. But Shane Carwin is a beast to. also more and more guys are popping up, a new wave is coming.

The Ultimate Fighter
I'm not even looking at the match ups. If the U.S. losing I will be disappointed.

UFC 97 Fight card. April 18th
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=1921
Silva VS Leites
Leites may be a little competition but...Spider will defend his title again. I don't see anyone but himself stopping him. Unless they catch him sleeping which is rare these days.
Liddell VS Rua
Whoever loses has to look at retiring, whoever wins.. should look at retiring.
Kongo VS Hardonk?? If Kongo doesn't win I don't know what to tell you, when he does though... How can he be denied a title shot?

UFC 98 May 23rd.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=2001
Lets not got too far but... Evans VS Machida?? I really thought Dana would give his boy Rampage the title shot. The Rampage snub is a surprise but Machida taking down Evans shouldn't be.

Silva VS Leites was prob. the worst fight ive ever seen, it was really boring. I know both fighters were playing it smart but damn it really was crap to watch. It was also sad to see Liddell retire like that...

very disappointing fights last night. ole' chuck needs to walk away before he hurts himself. silva and leites didn't even have a fight. they had a gay-off. they both won. glad i didn't spend the money to order that one.

very disappointing fights last night. ole' chuck needs to walk away before he hurts himself. silva and leites didn't even have a fight. they had a gay-off. they both won. glad i didn't spend the money to order that one.

LOL..yeah, I went to a local bar that never has a cover charge..it was a crappy eveny...BTW, that was Chucks last fight..sucked to see him go out like that

I'm not trying to see any results from last night, I couldn't watch last night but I already know the outcome of 1 thanks to friends posting it in their facebook status. Just wanted to say I'm glad this thread has come back up and hope it gets bigger. Also UFC Unleashed is on Spike right now for those that are interested.

LOL..yeah, I went to a local bar that never has a cover charge..it was a crappy eveny...BTW, that was Chucks last fight..sucked to see him go out like that

i was also smart and went to the always trusty winghouse to watch it. i would have been have been super pissed if i spent the fifty bucks for that travesty. it was indeed very sad to see chuck go out like that.

hopefully the rashad/machida fight will make up for that entire card.

Back
Top Bottom