Official "Where is the SMACK" Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Where is the SMACK" Thread

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have not seen the Bills' fans' here talking as much smack as they were in preseason. Are there tails' between their legs?:o

I mean if they have come to realize that JP will have growing pains,
then great! I am glad to see old dogs' can still learn something.

I am not asking for the smack, just pleasantly surprised at how cival it has been. I hope that they remain this cival regardless of the outcome. If they read this, I hope they will get the point, that we do not mind them lurking in the forum, just do not like the molestation that comes w/ some of them. I have yet to ever go to a Buf site or talk smack to them!

If they come in and attack after the game, I say we either leave any thread they are apart of(A good reason to be a VIP I guess)! Or brutally gang pound them like a pod of Dolphins would to a shark attacking them!

Nuff of all this, no good luck, no hope it is a good game. We all(on both sides) would love to see a good ol fashion beat down. I just hope it is a beat down on the home team.

GOOD LUCK DOLPHINS!
Saban's first raod win as the new HC? Yeah I thhink so!

It will be a tuff game, that is for sure!

Why should they, we've talked enough smack for the both of us.

Thankfully, all smack will be in The Depths, where it belongs. No exceptions.

MDFINFAN said:
Why should they, we've talked enough smack for the both of us.

it's pretty sad and true. i went over to billzone to see how they were handling things -- saw you there, MD -- and there was smack from fin fans over there. i went over there to gain perspective, and i have to say it helped: their fans are just as fickle, crazy, and unrealistic as ours! that's comforting in some ways. they have their share of good fans over there. i think it seems worse here sometimes because there are so many members.

as for the smack: a lot of bills' fans are in a wait-and-see mode because of what has gone on with their team this year. who knows what we'll get on sunday? i sure don't. as a consequence, i'm not talking smack yet. i'm not big on it, anyway. road victories are tough. i hope the phins are more ready than they were for NY, a team that looked worse before the phins played 'em than the bills have looked to date. for the record, i think the phins will be ready for this one. we'll see...

Man, Ide love to talk smack, but what am I going to say? Wait Ive got one....Terrence McGee is going to tear up your kickoff coverage team.

Thats about all ive got. We have so many question marks going into this game that its hard to talk smack. Until today, we didnt even know who the QB would be.

I mean, we have McGahee going strong, but our coaches wont give him the ball twice in a row for some reason. They might do it once or twice, but thats not enough.

If our coaches man up and do what they said they would do, which is call a game with the focus on McGahee, maybe we will win some games.

wheres the smack? its on hold until the game is over. if the bills win count on them being here in droves if we win MAYBE 1 or 2 will show up.

Back
Top Bottom