**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread

How much on average would Manning most likely recieve a year? Because Fiedler averaged 5 a year with his 25 million, 5 Year Deal. I think we could afford him. Imagine if Manning would come here...man oh man would that kick ***!!! Manning to CC all day baby!!! Where is CO84, he and I need to dream about this together. :woot: :cpatch: :hi5:

I don't want to get all hyped up about Manning because is it really possible to sign Manning?

We have the negative propaganda about cap problems from our Cap Guru who happen ot be a Bills fan.How am I suppost to get hype about a possible run at Manning if according to Clump,the dolphins are in "Cap Jail"?

I heard a certain QB from an NFL team located in San Francisco is on the trade block. Do any posters get excited about him possibly being traded to Miami?

who's gonna block Manning when you use up your cap just trying to sign him?

Aaron brooks ain't goin' anywhere....
As for Peyton.....Hank must have spoke to somebody in the ORG because he never says things like that......The last time he said something like that was when he said that we were probably goint to make a trade to get a RB like Fred Taylor or maybe even Ricky Williams....We know how that turned out...........
It really looks like we will have a shot at him.........

;)

Originally posted by justafan
who's gonna block Manning when you use up your cap just trying to sign him?
getting manning is just sacrificing Fiedler, Griese, and Madison.....so, we would still be active in free-agency......
Fiedler, Griese, and Madison make up what would be Peyton's salary cap slot........

It's in the Bag...clear the locker space....

;)

Re: **OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread

Originally posted by Muck
How bout it?? With all the talk of upgrading the offense (specifically the passing game).....and Hank's proclamation that he wouldn't be suprised to see us make a huge run at Manning......lets start a thread.

Who else has wood for Peyton Manning?? Post here. :D

I'd love to see Manning in Miami. He has Jay's mental game with Warner's passing game. He'd be a great player in our system.

The wood is like Warf Rats old sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Section126

getting manning is just sacrificing Fiedler, Griese, and Madison.....so, we would still be active in free-agency......

Fiedler, Griese, and Madison make up what would be Peyton's salary cap slot........
and who else's contact are you guys gonna restructure to get stud OLinemen to block for him? Any chance you could breakdown the cap to show us how feasible(sp?) this dream of yours could possibly be a reality?

Without an OL Manning would be stupid to end his career in Miami because that would excactly do it, end his career in a very short time.

According to Clumpy we are in cap hell every year. :lol: Nothing but love Clumpy...nothing but love.

and who's else's contact are you guys gonna restructure to get stud OLinemen to block for him? Any chance you could breakdown the cap to show us how feasible(sp?) this dream of your could possibly be a reality?

Without an OL Manning would be stupid to end his career in Miami because that would excactly do it, end his career in a very short time.

Something Bledsoe :eek: :lol: :jk:

and who else's contact are you guys gonna restructure to get stud OLinemen to block for him? Any chance you could breakdown the cap to show us how feasible(sp?) this dream of yours could possibly be a reality?

I already said how......not manny teams have TWO 6 million dollar CB's...we will just have one...that is fine......

we can do ALL of the above......

In the worst case scenario...we'll just go around town handing suitcases full of cash to all the FA's.

Originally posted by pats4life

Something Bledsoe :eek: :lol: :jk:
That is true. The difference is that Manning is still peaking and Drew was on his way down.

Back
Top Bottom