**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, penalty called

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Fred with the acting job.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

The ref clearly wants to **** some Brazilian tang tonight with that call
Or just make it out alive.

GERMANY
Group G opponents: Portugal (June 16), Ghana (June 21), United States (June 26)
No matter the state of the German national team, it always expects a deep run in major tournaments. Group G will be challenging enough to set the Germans up well for the knockout rounds, but die Mannschaft should challenge for its fourth World Cup in Brazil.

no one calls them "die Mannschaft" here

My great gma was born in italy so go Italy

my great-grandmother was born in Hungary. i never entertained the idea of cheering for Hungary in anything though
Well im for usa first and foremost, but let's be honest we have no chance. You are in Germany right, great team. Hungary isn't, after the usa are out I have to have somebody to root for right?

Wow, penalty called

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Fred with the acting job.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

The ref clearly wants to **** some Brazilian tang tonight with that call
Or just make it out alive.

Yuichi Nishimura was last seen leaving the stadium in a black limo full of beautiful ladies of questionable repute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious; where exactly does the world cup place relative to the Ms Universe pageant?

Seriously, it could be worse? It could be the nba or golf.

Curious; where exactly does the world cup place relative to the Ms Universe pageant?

Seriously, it could be worse? It could be the nba or golf.

it's kinda important to the rest of the world. thus the name

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Well im for usa first and foremost, but let's be honest we have no chance. You are in Germany right, great team. Hungary isn't, after the usa are out I have to have somebody to root for right?

not really. if Germany wasn't in this, i would root for no one. also, you don't "pick" your team. at least, that's how it is in Europe. if i was born in Hungary, absolutely i would root for that team, ****ty or not.

as for the referee, it's ridiculous how the Fifa continues to let clowns from Asia, Africa and South America ruin the game.

German news headline about the game last night: "Divinho saves Brazil" :chuckle:

on a different note, it looks like Germany will go defensive against Portugal:

-------------------------------------------------1 Neuer-------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----20 Boateng-------17 Mertesacker-----------------------5 Hummels-----------4 Höwedes-----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------16 Lahm-----------------------------6 Khedira------------------------------
------------------------------------------------18 Kroos-------------------------------------------------
------13 Müller-------------------------------------------------------------------------10 Podolski-----
------------------------------------------------11 Klose--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
German news headline about the game last night: "Divinho saves Brazil" :chuckle:

on a different note, it looks like Germany will go defensive against Portugal:

-------------------------------------------------1 Neuer-------------------------------------------------
-----20 Boateng-------17 Mertesacker-----------------------5 Hummels-----------4 Höwedes-----
----------------------------16 Lahm-----------------------------6 Khedira------------------------------
------------------------------------------------18 Kroos-------------------------------------------------
------13 Müller-------------------------------------------------------------------------10 Podolski-----
------------------------------------------------11 Klose--------------------------------------------------

When a team can bring Ozil, Goetze and Schurle of the bench in a game, you know that is a loaded roster.

Back
Top Bottom