**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest lineup looks like Muller will be striker after all? This should be a good game.

The German bench is definitely loaded offensively. If they get behind, I'd expect Klose/Podolski early in the 2nd half as well as Schurrle.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

This stadium design sucks with the shade on both sides with pure sun in the middle. Would the Dolphins roof do something similar? That would suck.

Could of easily been a red card against Portugal . . . Goetze causing havoc in the box, 1-0 Germans

Yeah he got let off lucky only getting a yellow there. Good start. Also for the canopy Miami stadium I think they want their roof flaps to come out over the field farther.

Yeah he got let off lucky only getting a yellow there. Good start. Also for the canopy Miami stadium I think they want their roof flaps to come out over the field farther.

I figured they'd just want to cover the crowd and leave the entire field open. Those blocks of shade would be hell for WR's.

I figured they'd just want to cover the crowd and leave the entire field open. Those blocks of shade would be hell for WR's.

It would get miserable. They really should just build a new stadium and say f the flaps.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Pepe off with a red...I'm sure everyone else is just as shocked as I am..

Portugal down to 10 men. Stupid from Pepe . . . Mueller with the flop but the ref didn't buy it . . . why the head butt tho?

Portugal down to 10 men. Stupid from Pepe . . . Mueller with the flop but the ref didn't buy it . . . why the head butt tho?

It's Pepe. I don't think anyone really knows why he does half the things he does. The Germans are rolling right now.

I know Germany is good but, are they this good or, has Portugal been over rated? I did not see the US having a fair shot of beating either but, having second thoughts.

I know Germany is good but, are they this good or, has Portugal been over rated? I did not see the US having a fair shot of beating either but, having second thoughts.

If Germany brings their A game, nobody in this group is in their class. They are a legit top 3 team.

For the U.S. to beat Portugal, they have to keep possession. They are very questionable on that back line so any giveaways in the midfield would lead to promising opportunities from CR7 and Nani. They also HAVE to make the most of their chances. A little luck doesn't hurt either.

U.S. gets a little boost by getting Germany last. If the U.S. is in a position where Germany beats Ghana/Portugal, they could take their foot off the gas in the third game if goal differential is to a point where Germany already has the group win. Still a C game Germany would get the nod over the U.S.

The U.S. qualifying out this group would be the equivalent of Germany making the semis. It would be a great accomplishment.

Mueller with the hat trick. Dude has 8 goals in 7 games. This guy just has a knack for putting the ball in the back of the net.

I am not singling out Mueller, but I can't stand the drama (and play acting) from some of these players. It's one big reason why I can't watch the NBA anymore (the other is the STAR calls). All the complaining really takes away from the game.

Mueller with the hat trick. Dude has 8 goals in 7 games. This guy just has a knack for putting the ball in the back of the net.

Memories of "Der Bomber"(sp) in years gone by with Gerd, although a different type of player. Met him when he played for the Strikers.

Back
Top Bottom