• United States

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't find this image of Messi very flattering

argentina-1.jpg

if I set up a world cup fantasy football would anyone be interested?

cool, fifa one doesnt start for a few days. All the normal ones I use are UK newspapers so UK accounts only sadly.

So we can play in a few days

belgium are the hipsters dreamteam, soooo not a darkhorse lol

Hey they didn't even make your poll - shouldn't that make them a dark horse? ;) Hipsters dreamteam - good one! ;)

not my poll, it wouldn't have America, England or Columbia on it if it was mine lol

the Belgium team is actually really strong, and young. I don't think they will win this, but they will be a big force in the euros in 2 years

I didn't want to flood the poll with teams, which is why the "other" category is there. England and U.S. were more choices for fans (they are in polls to kind of grasp a fans thoughts on using their head or their heart/fanhood) and Colombia is ranked top 10 in the FIFA world rankings and I gave them a nod, as well as Uruguay because of this cup being played on South American soil. If this World Cup was in Europe, you would of seen Belgium, Switzerland and Portugal on this poll in place of Colombia and Uruguay.

Belgium isn't a dark horse at all (well it would be a shocker if they won but they aren't unknown), very good, young team. I definitely agree that Euro 2016 they are going to be a team to watch. They should advance out of their current group in this World Cup, but Russia is always a tough team in group play at World Cups as well as South Korea.

Not trolling, and no doubt my consciousness-level will ramp up if the US becomes a serious player, but I don't get this sport at all. NFL or even NCAA football is a tough act for them to follow on so many different levels. :idk: While I understand fans go crazy and sometimes racist over it, I just don't understand why. IMO, it's hockey without the fluidity, tempo or physicality. But to each his own :up:

Comparing the most popular sport in the history of the planet.... to ice hockey? Weird

Back
Top Bottom