Officials blew call by not crediting Miami Dolphins’ Jordan Phillips with a safety | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officials blew call by not crediting Miami Dolphins’ Jordan Phillips with a safety

ok great, serious question here, how does the league hold the refs, accountable for their performance during the season, if this was a regular job most would be fired for being bad at their jobs

I don’t buy that they couldn’t have reversed it. We saw a lot of angles. The ball was in the EZ and you didn’t need a goal Line cam to know that. **** you Tony corriente.

This is going to be one of those calls like the Saints game years ago. People are going to use it as some sort of tether to argue their point that we were one win away from the playoffs. Let's ignore that we had the ball on their 40 after the punt and couldn't get a touchdown

I don’t buy that they couldn’t have reversed it. We saw a lot of angles. The ball was in the EZ and you didn’t need a goal Line cam to know that. **** you Tony corriente.

Just like the Saints fumble. Oh sorry, it was the right call, you can't expect zebras to have proper spatial perception, so they had no choice but to let it stand!

What the article fails to mention is that the loss of timeout was more important than the 2 points. If we had the extra timeout we would have gotten the ball back with 50 seconds down 1 point.

It's just another thing in a long list of stuff that has gone against us this year from injuries to Irma and lots of far away traveling to more injuries to Timmons and the o-line coach and Malauga and on and on

Ozzy rules!!

The article says the "forward progress" wasnt reviewable, so I took that as they only could go by whether or not the ball ever got out of the endzone. Makes no sense really.

Back
Top Bottom