Officials | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officials

MassMiamiFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That PI call was a BS call and I am very upset right now!! That call cost us this game and probably the season!! I hate those biased Patriot loving refs!! :fire:

And what was up with that field!?!?!

How could the officials call that PI. Dierdorf just kept saying there isn't much to argue about that. How about Allen in between the underthrown ball and Watson. Or how about Watson (it was Watson right) grabing Allen. What a terrible call. For the most part the officials were good except for that freaking call, and it just so happend to give the Pats a TD that they couldn't have got otherwise.

If you have watched football for any length of time you have seen that penalty called against other teams, you've seen it called against the Dolphins and you have seen it call against the Patriots. You have seen it called in preseason,postseason and the regular season. You have seen it called at the beiginning of a game, the end of a game and in the middle of a game. It is a non issue. Next....

MassMiamiFan said:
That PI call was a BS call and I am very upset right now!! That call cost us this game and probably the season!! I hate those biased Patriot loving refs!! :fire:

Well far be it from you to let the facts get in your way, but lets analyze them.

The Phins lost by 10, not less then 7. If the Call doesn't happen, Pats get the field goal and the Phins lose by 6.

Pats miss the field goal, Phins lose by 3.

And in case you forgot, the Pats were kneeling on the ball with first and goal to go. They could have easily put up more points.

As far as the PI, I never saw the actual play, so I can not comment on the call itself.

MassMiamiFan said:

Yep, how about the holding that negated the Dolphins first and goal? Another BS call.

Yes, I remember the call. I believe the Dierdorf actuall called it a "takedown". He was at the game. Were you?

the refs always give the pats the game with PI calls that dont exsist, that is three win in a row for the pats by PI late in a game, you never determine a game by a penatly and that was not even close, allen was in position and the receiver came threw him to get the ball, the refs always do this for the PATS, there games have to be fixed

sarge said:
Well far be it from you to let the facts get in your way, but lets analyze them.

The Phins lost by 10, not less then 7. If the Call doesn't happen, Pats get the field goal and the Phins lose by 6.

Pats miss the field goal, Phins lose by 3.

And in case you forgot, the Pats were kneeling on the ball with first and goal to go. They could have easily put up more points.

As far as the PI, I never saw the actual play, so I can not comment on the call itself.

Then why are you even posting in this thread, and trying to make an analyzation!

Now, I'm not going to say that the PI should or shouldn't have been called, but it definitely changed the situational play-calling for the rest of the game. So, yes it did matter!

They never showed the replay on that holding penalty by peelle, did anyone get a chance to look at it again? My tivo is broken. :mad:

NE Matt said:
Yes, I remember the call. I believe the Dierdorf actuall called it a "takedown". He was at the game. Were you?
The pass was tipped and not catchable!! Dierdorf doesn't know WTF he is talking about!!

It WAS PI and it WAS holding, those calls would've been made against any team......many other things went wrong other than this. No need to blame the refs

the league has loves guys like brady, the sell tickets and he get all the calls always will be the case until he is out, i have seen this game with the pats three time in three years same crap, close game all the way to the fourth quarter then or the phins lead and then here comes the officals to give it to brady who threw about five yards today

Back
Top Bottom