Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future?

im not judging anyone who does it. it's just not for me.

The reason why I ask is because you definitely aren't the first person that has made that point, and it certainly is your opinion. I was just trying to see if there was something that I was missing in the reasoning. I have a friend that says the exact same thing and says "the only name on my back will be my own". I tell him all the time, yea that sounds tough, but why? He says that's just the way I feel . . . never a clear answer. Maybe I haven't put in the effort to figure out myself but anyways to each his own.

I like that idea of the #72 jersey that just says Dolphins! Great idea!

I have a white & a teal Marino - favorites, but mainly retired
Teal Zach - most worn
Orange Ricky - Regret this one for two reasons...

when i was a kid and didn't know any better, i would wear lots of jerseys.

as an adult, i don't wear another man's name on my back.

the only jersey i actually wear now is #72 and has DOLPHINS on the back instead of a player name.
Do you own a pair of levi's ? If so, I bet they have levi strauss' name on the back of them.

Was never really a jersey guy but

Favorite: orange Ricky Williams
current one I sport: orange Ryan Tannehill
Worst:............. ugh pains me to say it. Teal Joey Harrington.

I regret buying my teal chris chambers jersey only had one good year and because of that I haven't bought another Dolphins jersey since.

I have Chad Henne and Ricky Williams jerseys sitting in my closet. I might need to break out Rickys's next season or put it under glass. The Henne jersey may not ever be worn again.

Favorite: Throwback White Mitchell and Ness Dan Marino
Worst: Teal - Henne, Orange - Marshall
Future: Our next playmaker (Fingers Crossed)
Honorable mention: Black Out - Cameron Wake

Other Jerseys: Orange - Long, White - Dansby, Grey - Marino, White - Taylor, Teal - R. Williams

I had a Henne and Brandon Marshall one heading into this year. I donated both earlier this year (clothing dropoff bin). I haven't bought one this year b/c Nike jerseys are too expensive.

If I was to buy one, I'd get a Tannehill one. In the past I've had a custom Oronde Gadsden made, a Zach Thomas one, a Jason Taylor one, a Dan Marino one, and a Ricky Williams one.

My favorite was my Zach Thomas one. He was my favorite player on the phins growing up.

I have only ever had Dan Marino jerseys. Still my football hero.

I had a teal and white one as a kid. I have a NFL 75th Anniversary Mitchell and Ness throwback Teal Marino.

I thankfully don't have a regret jersey because, truthfully, I didn't believe most of the players after Marino were going to be long term options.

I do plan on grabbing a few more jerseys this year once the new logo comes out. I definitely want a Tannehill, and maybe if we sign a top WR, I'd pick that one up as well. If we don't grab that WR, I'd probably go with Wake.

I have a ridiculous amount from Dansby, Tannehill and Wake to Bess, Marshall and Long. I also have Cszonka, Marino ( even a starter made Marino) Henne and my buddy got me a Ginn as a joke a few years back. My favorite is my blue Ricky Williams jersey because it has a long history. I will also get a Tanny and Miller one once the new logo is released and the biggest regret I have jersey wise is my Ginn jersey. I really should just burn it..

Have an aqua Marino and a wht Z. Thomas. Future jersey's of Milliner and Jennings with new logo.

I have several,but my two favorites are my Navy Zach....and my White Wake(both Reebok). I really hate the new Nike's. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom