Offseason plan

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
trade: Porter, Crowder and Fasano for Bolden

allow Haynos to start

Let Pennington go

Keep and resign will allen, gibril wilson, tyler thigpen, ronnie brown(for less money he has already said he wants to stay with us)

Force Lex Hilliard, Pattrick Cobbs, and Kory Sheets to battle for the 3rd running back position, cut the worst 2, and draft new project HB in a late round

Targets for draft:

pick 1: Sean Weatherspoon

pick 2: Jerry Hughes

with the rest of picks take any good Defensive tackles, Offensive guards left and 1 HB like McKnight or Mccluster

seriously? you want to keep Wilson? he was the weakest link in the secoundary and we had rookies starting too. we have to let him go. and either try out clemons at the spot of sign rolle from arizona

trade: Porter, Crowder and Fasano for Bolden

allow Haynos to start

Let Pennington go

Keep and resign will allen, gibril wilson, tyler thigpen, ronnie brown(for less money he has already said he wants to stay with us)

Force Lex Hilliard, Pattrick Cobbs, and Kory Sheets to battle for the 3rd running back position, cut the worst 2, and draft new project HB in a late round

Targets for draft:

pick 1: Sean Weatherspoon

pick 2: Jerry Hughes

with the rest of picks take any good Defensive tackles, Offensive guards left and 1 HB like McKnight or Mccluster

this IMO is bad. i feel we should keep Crowder as he has been a relatively decent starter and is not the reason for our failures. getting rid of him, even with your projected draft is weakening our LB core. who will play the middle? Weatherspoon is more of a 4-3 weak side backer and hughes is an OLB as well.

IMO pennington, if healthy is worth keeping around to help Henne develop. But i do like thigpen as backup and we cant carry 4 QBs:confused:

I think we need to keep Sheets i know the coachs love Cobbs, and Hilliard but nither of those two could be starting RBs in the NFL IMO they are down runner's and that is all. Sheets is a more rounded player then Cobbs, and Hilliard, Sheets can make people miss with his quickness and can out run people which Cobbs or Hilliard can do. i know Sheets didnt get a lot of time to show what he can do but i think he would make a great compliment to Ronnie Brown when Ricky retires after next season.

Back
Top Bottom