Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Offseason Good News

Well after all the wierd things this offseason has provided to us the fans. We actually have some good news. If this was posted already I am sorry.

1. Boston has lost 13 lbs. Well it seems that the issue of him weighing too much is over, as he is in the 230's.

2. Ogun, is not loafing in the offseason while holding out. So by start of the season he will not be out of shape.

3. Both QB's are comming along. And now that Feeley has gotten in the grove better, he is showing more potential, although I still think Fiedler is being the better QB as of now.

4. We are no longer flopping on decisions and chasing a veteran QB. Trust me it would not be worth it to get Warner for this team. If I remember Griese was a starter before the dolphins and he didnt do so good.

Downsides:

1. Ricky, I mean forgeting about camp. But whatever he still is a running machine and is a need to this offense.

2. QB, is there a contraversy evrey year.

3. Pats fans can still be annoying for 3 more months.

WestCoastPhins said:
1. Boston has lost 13 lbs. Well it seems that the issue of him weighing too much is over, as he is in the 130's.

he lost around 120 pounds.... :eek:

He could have, ok maybe not, but despite the typo, the point is he lost weight.

WestCoastPhins said:
He could have, ok maybe not, but despite the typo, the point is he lost weight.

sorry man, i was just joking, no offense intended :lol:

So you mean Boston weighs 230* not 130* and do you have a link to this supposedly drawn up post? :)

Al13 said:
your sig rockz, nice text to that pic :D
Thanks bro. That's the pic Sun-Sentinel.com had when they originally posted the story about Ricky. The look on his face is priceless! :)

The media won't focus on a good offseason for our team. The negativity will be shown to the world. Leave it to the real Dolphin fans to know the truth, and those fans are us. We will be back this year. NFL be afraid!

Back
Top Bottom