OH! On a completely unrelated football subject =( | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OH! On a completely unrelated football subject =(

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
I lost my dearest cat Pete two days ago, on the day of our big win over the Colts. I got to see the poor guy for the last time as my Mom took him to the vote to be put to sleep. I put this message on my AIM profile:

December 10, 2001
R.I.P.
Pete the Cat
1988-2001

My oldest cat enjoyed his last day on Earth. His cancer had left him thin, frail, and weak. We made the choice to end his life before he would begin suffering. I know he is thankful that he can rest peacefully without pain now. My house has a huge void though. I will miss him jumping up to the sink to sip water from the faucet, rubbing against my legs, and his soft purr when I pet him. Pete was the best cat on earth, mellow, cool, smart, and a great companion. I will miss you old buddy. Stay cool Petey. :'(

I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Sounds like your life was complete,
cause of a cat named Pete
the coolest one you'd ever wanna meet

here's to ya Pete, I've lost a few feline friends myself over the years...:cool:

I feel for you dude! :cool: I lost my best friend (dog) on May 30th last year on Memorial Day. I guess she didn't want us to forget her. ;) She was 18 years old and had lived her life like a queen. I was 10 when we got her and she was with me through the best and hardest times of my life. :) She will always be with us and since she was considered part of the family, we had her cremated.

All dogs go to heaven...........and cats too! ;)

My condolences :)

cats

cats and dolphins my 2 loves, mine got run over a few years back(my cat, not my dolphin) and i'm still to scared to get another due to the hurt being so bad.

r.i.p pete, say hello to max for me.

aww, thanks guys

It's good to know that I'm not alone. Thanks a bunch guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom