Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rather...go into the Buffalo game with a "we still have much to prove" attitude. As opposed to a typical Sam (laughing boy I just got beat but what do I care I make 5 mill a year) Madisux oh I hurt my foot & why does Patrick get a pro bowl & not me wha wha wha

Someone needs a vacation until February..

what is NOT legit about this thread...fellow True blue American Miami Dolphins fan?

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Rather...go into the Buffalo game with a "we still have much to prove" attitude. As opposed to a typical Sam (laughing boy I just got beat but what do I care I make 5 mill a year) Madisux oh I hurt my foot & why does Patrick get a pro bowl & not me wha wha wha

Will you quit being such a troll. Even a win doesn't please you. Are you OG's agent?

Re: Re: Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Will you quit being such a troll. Even a win doesn't please you. Are you OG's agent?

The only troll here is you with your attacks on someone else. I see nothing wrong with this thread. Should everyone have their eyes closed and be rah rah all the time? Seriously if you don't like it or have anything good to say about the topic then why bump it and throw out personal insults which will only get the mods all over you?

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

vandolphin, can you try and read between the lines here?

What lines? You want Wdolfan to be a cheerleader instead of a realist. Gives you no right to insult him. There is an ignore button......use it. All your doing is making yourself a target for the mods and making yourself look foolish in the process. I mean really.....if you don't like his posts then why are you so quick to respond and keep them bumped up.

Re: Re: Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash

Originally posted by fairbanksb

well, at least im not the only one that knows trolling when i see it

Where is this coming from?? Are they talking trash after today's game?? I haven't read or listened to anything post game (I'd like to thank the NFL for taking away pre AND post game internet radio).

Re: Re: Re: Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

well, at least im not the only one that knows trolling when i see it

Well you 2 don't. I'm paid to know.......are you?

I'm curious, if Jay leaves the team after the season, What will Fiedler for mvp change his tag to?

I mean jay has been with Miami, what...3 years? What was your tag before that? No really...what was your tag as little as three years

I have been wdolfan for 8 years..for as long as I had access to the internet. I have & will be a Miami Dolphins fan for 21 plus years.

Fiedler is a gamer I'll "throw" him that. But to be so blind as to adopt a tag, "Fiedler for mvp" & then attack others for expressing their opinion with no rhyme or reason is simply fool hardy!

I'm curious, if Jay leaves the team after the season, What will Fiedler for mvp change his tag to?

I mean jay has been with Miami, what...3 years? What was your tag before that? No really...what was your tag as little as three years

I have been wdolfan for 8 years..for as long as I had access to the internet. I have & will be a Miami Dolphins fan for 21 plus years.

Fiedler is a gamer I'll "throw" him that. But to be so blind as to adopt a tag, "Fiedler for mvp" & then attack others for expressing their opinion with no rhyme or reason is simply fool hardy!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You cant be serious. You are worried about his name??? Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom