Ohio Fin Fan in Miami......need some help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio Fin Fan in Miami......need some help

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
Down here visiting my little brother. Where can I get some quality Dolphins merchandise ? Shot glasses, shirts, really anything dolphins. Just wondering if there are any shops that the normal tourist wouldn't know about. Thanks for your help.

Corey

I know of a few places where there are a lot of NFL team merchandise.

So, other than the Pro Shop at TC, I would go to Sawgrass Mills mall as theres a sports store there that has a lot of misc. stuff and theres also a sports store in Aventura mall with lots of team stuff.

I personally havent been to either one in awhile but a few years ago they had plenty of Fins items.

BeatCrazy2 said:
Down here visiting my little brother. Where can I get some quality Dolphins merchandise ? Shot glasses, shirts, really anything dolphins. Just wondering if there are any shops that the normal tourist wouldn't know about. Thanks for your help.

Corey
your best bet is to go to the pro shop located at the training facility in nova southeastern university. its chock full of everything dolphins, and you dont have to waste your time sorting through other team crap. the prices are moderate and their are exclusive things you cant find anywhere else such as game worn memorabilia, and every jersey for every player, not just the stars. by far the best place to go. check out the official dolphins website www.miamidolphins.com for directions on how to get there, or call them and let them tell you how to get there.

Back
Top Bottom