OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

Kyle Wright has needed to do a lot of things this year.

Can I trade Wright for Flynn? (Only half kidding)

i wonder if miami's defense is rated so high because they've played NO offense this year?

LSU has no offense this year. It looks to me like Miami isn't used to teams having as much talent as they do.

This just ruins my whole night, because when you think about it, how is this team going to get any better with this coaching staff?

I just always wonder why the coaches don't realize you have to put pressure on a new QB. He is wayyyy too comfortable in that pocket right now.

Whitworth looks good, so does Landry and Bowe. Not impressed with Jesse Daniels.

Im getting a good look at Whitworth and Landry. Miamis offense and the team stinks. Ughhh these coaches.

dfin54 said:
Im getting a good look at Whitworth and Landry. Miamis offense and the team stinks. Ughhh these coaches.

They'll never be let go. The President cares about graduation rates more than winning. I don't see why we can't have both.

PhinsTD said:
Apparently the dripping with sarcasm didn't come through.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text. Emoticons help.

And **** Coker he's a ******* piece of ****.

Caps said:
Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text. Emoticons help.

And **** Coker he's a ******* piece of ****.

Well, I said something about it like two posts up.

I don't use emoticons, I don't like them.

PhinsTD said:

then don't be surprised if someone misinterperets what you say

pour it on, LSU. pour it on

kastofsna120 said:
then don't be surprised if someone misinterperets what you say

pour it on, LSU. pour it on

No, I think someone reading all the posts before posting about a statement shouldn't be too much to ask.

Do you?

I just saw that

brooktrout0-1.jpg

look on Cokers face.

PhinsTD said:

I guess I didn't see it. Your name and avy are pretty generic, which makes it hard to distinguish your posts from others. Anyway, did I mention that Coker sucks monkey balls? Cause he does.

Back
Top Bottom