OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format!

I say we switch to the throwbacks we wore last Thanksgiving. Those were cool.

No lets not do orange bowl. I don't feel like parking in peoples yards. Although the stadium may look more filled.

Someone on here...(I think Darkmistress) if I remember correctly designed new ones that were really sweet. I'd rather have something completely new that look like that.

Anyone have any pics of them?

I think this is one...there were alot more that aren't there anymore...I like the concept though

EDIT: Hmm isn't working try this link

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/2057/size/big/sort/1/cat/500

Last edited by a moderator:
ErroneousFlint said:
why dont we kick in red and white as well and be the new america's team? i dont think so.
We do have a Navy jersey, we just never wear it for games.

inFINSible said:
No NAVY jerseys.....we'd look like 10 other teams then.

Any chances we could look like one of those ten teams that been to the SB? :cooldude:

The past isn't over until we win another Super Bowl. Until then, its Csonka up the middle and Larry Little leading Mercury Morris around the end on a sweep.

The Thanksgiving Day ('03) throwback jerseys looked AWESOME. Plus we blew out the Cowboys on national tv wearing them - even with Wanny coaching.

for some reason I really like our plain looking practice jerseys ..... aqua with plain white numbers, and white with plain aqua numbers... mix in the 70's logo helmet and black shoes and we're onto something! oh...screw it...how about some better players to wear whatever uni they throw out there? :-)

Back
Top Bottom