OK, tell me about Brandon London | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, tell me about Brandon London

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This guy has the size we need. 6'4" 210. What do you guys know about him??? If he was on the active roster, why wasn't he on the field??? THAT is the guy you throw a jump ball to in the endzone. Not Ginn. What is his speed like? Anyone?

This guy has the size we need. 6'4" 210. What do you guys know about him??? If he was on the active roster, why wasn't he on the field??? THAT is the guy you throw a jump ball to in the endzone. Not Ginn. What is his speed like? Anyone?

He was on the field, he played a lot on special teams. I don't know why they didn't use him in the red zone..

yea really he shoulda def been in at the end of the game ,,, he could have been our savior

i was loving the enthusiasm he showed after a couple special teams tackles, and also on the sideline, really getting into the game

i was loving the enthusiasm he showed after a couple special teams tackles, and also on the sideline, really getting into the game

I saw that too. He was fired up on a few punts and a Kick off. He was also trying to get the crowd to make some noise. He's a big kid.

I think he needs a little more time to get to know the play book, but I like his enthusiasim.

yep he was fired up i saw him a few times and made some plays on ST

It was probably an issue of him being a young, inexperienced player which exacerbates his lack of knowledge of the playbook.

Back
Top Bottom