ok, you'll all think I'm insane but.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok, you'll all think I'm insane but....

Blade2000

NFL Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if Miami drafted Zac Taylor from Nebraska if he elects to go pro, cuz he is a junior so he can, I live in Nebraska so I kinda stick with my guys....oh ya, what about our RB Cory Ross if he goes pro?

Zac can't play in college, heck he couldn't play at Wake Forest, how can he play for us? Cory Ross...again no.

I dont see Taylor turning pro after this year. Just my opinion, but I think it would be best for Taylor and NU if he stayed for his senior season. Hes had some nice games this year, but a few not so nice games as well. Seems to have gotten better as the season has gone on, another year and he may get some notice if he keeps improving. One things for sure, have to admire his toughness!
I wouldnt mind having Ross as a 3rd down back, if Miami needed that when the draft comes around. Could also do ko and punt returns.

but did anyone watch Cory and Zac's GREAT performance today against Nebraska's crushing of Colorado 30-3?

Yeah I caught it. Great game for the Big Red! I just want to know where this team at when they played Kansas.

unifiedtheory said:
Someone is belligerent today.:tongue:

Its Friday, one of the seven days of the week. He does have his moments though.

I just wish someone in the NFL would draft a Nebraska QB and ACTUALLY give him a shot at playing: QB!! They always change their positions(ex: Eric Crouch changed to WR, Jammal Lord changed to RB, and Scott Frost to DB)

it's probably because no nebraska QB has ever been good at throwing the ball. once they get that down, then maybe they can be considered as a QB for the NFL

Eric Crouch is the Nebraska QB that won the Heisman because he could run and throw

I like Cory Ross alot but I don't think he will do much at the pro level. I believe he is 5'5 or 5'6 so he would probably just play ST, I think he could develop into a player similar to Brian Westbrook but I think he will play mostly ST in the NFL.

I'm just happy some people actually think well of Cory, I mean he's a really good Nebraska RB, but I forgot two big guys from Neb who will prolly go high in the draft: Bo Ruud(Brother of Tampa Bay's Barrett Ruud), and Daniel Bullocks(Brother of Josh who is on the Saints)

Back
Top Bottom