Old fan from the GLORY days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Old fan from the GLORY days

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
Hello,

My son directed me to this site and I just wanted to say that I have been a fan since Wahoo McDaniel’s played for the Fins back in the day when I was a kid and even though we have had some dark days recently I feel very excited about what’s happening to my Miami Dolphins. The changes being made are exactly what I was hoping for, we are not catering to any indivuals and the focus is on the team concept as a whole. And guys like Randy McMichael deciding to play for now and not squabble about his contact so not to distract from the teams cemistry, thats the unselfishness that we need to turn this team around and to Randy, your a class act and a damn good example for others to follow.

My favorite Dolphin of all time is Dan Marino. I have lived and seen the glory days and Ladies and Gentlemen get prepared cuz I think were about to do it again. GO FINS:wink:

Welcome aboard. Its great to have long time fans of not only the dolphins but football in genral. Glad to have you aboard. Now dive in and GO Phins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom