Oline Players Going Fast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oline Players Going Fast

Is there a shortage of offensive Linemen league wide? Teams seem desperate all of a sudden.

If they keep James as reported, they really don't NEED a G that badly unless they will be much better than Larsen. However, I hope we are drafting a C and G/RT to replace Pouncey/James in the future.

James Tunsil Pouncey

Davis at RG

They need to get a LG tho . . . Absolutely.

Depth seems young and cheap with some potential with Brendal, Smith, Sterup, Asiata.
You trust Pouncey to stay healthy? The reason I asked......you didn't mention C.

James Tunsil Pouncey

Davis at RG

They need to get a LG tho . . . Absolutely.

Depth seems young and cheap with some potential with Brendal, Smith, Sterup, Asiata.
We only need one guard so there's no big rush. Other than that a TE

Ozzy rules!!

Who needs oline? The plan is to get our 2 slot WR open so fast it will make the OL irrelevant.
No offense, and I'm only replying to you because you're the first post of the day like this, but really it's getting tiring. I get your frustrated like a lot of others on this site, but maybe you guys should just keep it in a "negative specific post". So the rest of us "normal" fans don't have to keep reading this trash. Sorry if I come off harsh, but I'm just fed up. It's like you guys think if you keep complaining on every post someone's going to do something about it?

If they keep James as reported, they really don't NEED a G that badly unless they will be much better than Larsen. However, I hope we are drafting a C and G/RT to replace Pouncey/James in the future.
That's the only thing I can see, us drafting an Oline player, cause right now there seems to be no movement in FA which seems a little surprising to me given the fact that it is one of our weakest positions group wise.

No offense, and I'm only replying to you because you're the first post of the day like this, but really it's getting tiring. I get your frustrated like a lot of others on this site, but maybe you guys should just keep it in a "negative specific post". So the rest of us "normal" fans don't have to keep reading this trash. Sorry if I come off harsh, but I'm just fed up. It's like you guys think if you keep complaining on every post someone's going to do something about it?

You're right, I apologize. I'll try keep my negative opinion out of threads that don't discuss the subject matter of which I am upset about.

Back
Top Bottom