Olivier Vernon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon

steviey013

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm starting to notice this guy more and more. I have a hunch that Vernon is going to develop into a Pro Bowl calibre DE. The U!

Let's not go crazy with pro bowl talk just yet. Philip Merling flashed some nice plays as a rookie and look what happened.

Vernon really needs to work on technique and needs to work on building an arsenal of moves. His moves suck, as he doesn't have any

I must be the only so far not seeing it!

also, I must be the only so far not seeing it?

3opgdu-1.jpg

He's made a few plays in categories that don't match the typical job description. I'm not sure I would get carried away with that.

At this point there should have been at least one or two plays in which he's beaten his man cleanly on the pass rush...a wow play in which you notice him instantly. I can't remember anything like that.

Very good effort and sturdy against the run.

He's made a few plays in categories that don't match the typical job description. I'm not sure I would get carried away with that.

At this point there should have been at least one or two plays in which he's beaten his man cleanly on the pass rush...a wow play in which you notice him instantly. I can't remember anything like that.

Very good effort and sturdy against the run.

You have a PM by the way

Back
Top Bottom