Olivier Vernon!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon!!

X-FACTOR

Scout Team
Reaction score
Olivier Vernon (Wow). I thought it was pretty impressive that he was able to trip up spiller on that long run. I was hoping for someone to track him down and he was one of the last defenders I expected to enter the picture (that big...that fast). He appears to be quite a talent....just needs more moves from a pass rush standpoint. He looks like a hybrid type of guy and I wonder how he'll be deployed in the future. He was a good find for the club and it makes me wonder if the U has anymore hidden gems down there, becasue the two we picked up look like they have a future.

The hustle on that pursuit saved a TD. That was awesome. I have no doubt he's going to be very, very good and if he's used properly and grows into a position beyond just being a tweener then he's going to be a flat out star.

Those of us who have been clamoring for the Dolphins to dip into the deep well of UM's talent more often are being proven very right this year.

It's a pretty solid D, except for everyone in the secondary whose last name starts with C, so it was difficult for Olivier to break the starting line up. But he should have been used more. Does he play in Misi's LB position?

Saved four points, great hustle. As I watched the play I thought "Wow, nobody's going to catch him."

Can't believe it was Vernon of all people.

I will be very interested to see if he get's moved to Linebacker next season.

i wish he would have played more the last few weeks esp the niners game

Cant beleive it took us this long to take a Hurricane RB. There is a thousand page list of Florida college players with 1st round talent we didnt even attempt to get.

His future likely is at LB, IMO he just doesn't have enough to be a game-changer at DE!

I dont' see any reason with the level of talent that miami, florida and florida state put out in college year in and year out, why we shouldn't be drafting at least one kid from one of those three schools every draft. I wouldn't even think two kids from any combo of the three schools would be excessive.

Back
Top Bottom