Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article.

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
:bobdole:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/dolphins-blog/sfl-ryan-tannehill-cant-remain-nfls-worst-qb-on-third-downs-20130725,0,6524366.story

Ryan Tannehill can't remain NFL's worst QB on third downs

Ryan Tannehill's supporters have plenty of excuses for why he was a bottom-tier starting quarterback in the NFL last season.
Tannehill was a rookie with 20 college starts at Texas A&M.
Tannehill needed to become familiar with the speed of the NFL game.

Ads by Google

[/COLOR]
Tannehill didn't have the best weapons around him as a rookie.
The Dolphins didn't allow Tannehill to throw many passes in the red zone.

[video=youtube;PlCocwkL_gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlCocwkL_gc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

video put together by our own CK lol

The ints last year really dont bother me

Damn. If somebody hadn't put together that video, maybe the INTs would have never happened. Really harshes my training camp mellow.

can we forget the fact he threw 4 in one game in his very first start? no?

Looking at the video I am reminded of the number of RT's interceptions that were tipped balls, the receiver didn't fight for the ball, potentially ran the wrong route, or fell down. The INT's will go down this year if for no other reason than we'll have a better receiving corps.

Looking at the video I am reminded of the number of RT's interceptions that were tipped balls, the receiver didn't fight for the ball, potentially ran the wrong route, or fell down. The INT's will go down this year if for no other reason than we'll have a better receiving corps.
tipped balls, and I know there were a couple garbage time throws also. so nearly half of his ints, I just write off as being flukes or unimportant.

Remember Tannehill had nine games without an interception, eight if you don't count the Jets game where he got hurt early. He Has plenty of tape showing he can protect the ball.

Seemed like a lot of cover 3 interceptions. Guys playing flats sneaking under his throws.

Back
Top Bottom