Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article.

Omar is so cheap and desperate that he even outsourced the video production to CK (who I am sure wasn't compensated in any way) rather than doing his own work or getting the video guys at SS to work on this. And he even went with the Rick Roll intro.

How unprofessional...

I refuse to read Omar's crap but I am willing to bet he doesn't mention or thank ck for doing the leg work!

The video itself was nicely done, our lack of weapons and receiver separation was obvious.Play calling and lack of creativity had some low points too.

This year should be much improved.

2 years playing wr in college 19 college starts 16 pro starts 13 ints as a rookie and this dumb ass is making videos throwing tanny under the bus...guys just so bad...peyton damn manning threw 27 picks as a rookie...

not to mention tanny was playing with barely nfl 53 man roster skill position talent at wr...

whatever...haters gonna hate...

Omar refuses to do the work himself, asks CK to do him a "favor" and doesn't credit CK at all in the article for putting the video together. Telling.

The excuse making on this thread is legendary....

well then lay it on us...give me something other than deep ball poor placement as a rookie to explain your stance also...

i'd like some meat and damn potatoes...

You would think Omar would have given credit where it was due. At least AS at the Herald gives credit to film made by another. BV used to as well before he left PBP.

Omar Kelly likes to get on his "holier than thou" soap box and preach perspective to everybody UNTIL it's time to drive his agenda or prove he knows more than you.

His agenda is to tell everyone how bad Ryan Tannehill is. If this was one of his "mancrush" alums, he'd be screaming at you about how a ton of all pros don't do much their rookie year, be patient, go to the corner, blank stare, I wanna blow Jay Z all night, give me tips how to cook my salmon because I work out, etc...etc...etc...

3 of those picks were tip balls in the opener at the los...whatever they're learning tools...you don't face jj freakin watt the swat every day...i knew he'd be in throwing lanes...he picked a ball off andy dalton the year prior jumped up in the air and just caught it clean hell the guy jumps over 59 inch tables for gods sakes...he's gonna tip balls...the other was a poor route for starters by one of those scrub wrs we had at the time and a ball he shouldn't have thrown probably but a learning tool none the less...

against buffalo at the end of the game he threw 2 picks down the field one of which jarius byrd dove full out extended to get his hands on and somehow when he hit the ground the ball didn't pop up in the air...great play by byrd tip your cap...

i know of one pick he threw i think it was against tennessee where fasano just got out fought for the ball let a guy take it from him...he threw 2 picks i know of off pa rolling right and trying to hit fasano thinking the safety who was i thnk was playing a zone would continue to drop and instead he came up in front of fasano for the pick...ok it happens...tanny read it wrong

a pick against tennessee also the lb i think it was showed blitz at the los tanny thought he would come after the snap and he just dropped right into the inside throwing lane...i mean rookies do that folks...it happens

those are just off the top of my head...i haven't watched the video

i bet you omar doesn't have a damn clue what he's looking at when he reviews that video from a lot of different aspects...not a damn clue

well then lay it on us...give me something other than deep ball poor placement as a rookie to explain your stance also...

i'd like some meat and damn potatoes...

There were a couple of poor throws on rollouts where I think he trusted his arm a little too much (Jets game, Seahawks game). The out route in the Cardinals game was a poor decision, but he was still getting used to the speed of the defenders in the NFL. The Patriots game was a bad decision if he is trying to make it to Matthews, but he had that pressure right in his face and on second look it looks like wanted Hartline but the ball sailed on him. His second interception in the Titans game was a bad decision where he took the second best throw available to him and threw a 50/50 ball rather than checking down to Daniel Thomas. The interception in the Bills game was poor placement, but Bess didn't even look for the ball or else that's a catch.

Just saw your most recent post. One of the rollout plays was actually the linebacker dropping into zone and undercut the route. Great read by the LB.

There were a couple of poor throws on rollouts where I think he trusted his arm a little too much (Jets game, Seahawks game). The out route in the Cardinals game was a poor decision, but he was still getting used to the speed of the defenders in the NFL. The Patriots game was a bad decision if he is trying to make it to Matthews, but he had that pressure right in his face and on second look it looks like wanted Hartline but the ball sailed on him. His second interception in the Titans game was a bad decision where he took the second best throw available to him and threw a 50/50 ball rather than checking down to Daniel Thomas. The interception in the Bills game was poor placement, but Bess didn't even look for the ball or else that's a catch.

it's 16 damn games you need to have more ammo than that...not gonna have much more cause he only threw 13 total...

it's 16 damn games you need to have more ammo than that...not gonna have much more cause he only threw 13 total...
Oh I don't disagree with you. I'm playing devil's advocate here. If he has 6-7 bad throws/decisions all year, I am beyond happy with that.

Oh I don't disagree with you. I'm playing devil's advocate here. If he has 6-7 bad throws/decisions all year, I am beyond happy with that.

thank you...banging on the kid for not having great vertical accuracy as a rookie despite no real option ok i can get that...even though we knew he wasn't a finished product when we put him out there...but banging on a handful of bad decisions with the ball as a rookie...omar can suck it

Back
Top Bottom