Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

r0cyv9-1.jpg

Can you imagine how perfect the offseason would be if Omar was axed?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I would take a bullet that Omar supposedly shot in order never to read his **** again.

His rough childhood led to him watching line play.

How does anybody still even follow him?

Forget he exists like I do - makes life wonderful. The only time I hear, see, or am exposed in any way to his terrible work or actions is through the forum bringing him up.

Some people do got it rough out there.

You can't always jump to conclusions and judgements based off a 140 character tweet.

Some people do got it rough out there.

You can't always jump to conclusions and judgements based off a 140 character tweet.

I have it rough, Omar is still a beat reporter for the Fins.

Is it just me, but when you click Nubs original link it says it does not exist. Does this mean Omar took it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Kelly

I've shot a gun at a man with the intent to do harm. I often wonder what my life would be like had I not missed. I kinda wish you didn't miss

how does one shoot at a man WITHOUT the intent to do harm, Omar? redundant much in your writing, dumbass?

Is it just me, but when you click Nubs original link it says it does not exist. Does this mean Omar took it down?

Yes, it appears Omar has now taken it down. My guess is either the Sun-Sentinel scolded him about the tweet, or he realized it could get him in serious trouble. He was getting a lot of heat from people on Twitter over him admitting he tried to shoot someone. He is obviously hiding something.

Back
Top Bottom