Omar Kelly: John Jerry should be moved to Right Tackle next season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly: John Jerry should be moved to Right Tackle next season

John Jerry has been fine this year. If he's going to be a tackle next year then he has to get serious about his conditioning. He can get away with showing up out of shape as a guard, but that ish isn't gonna cut it at tackle

Have Jim turner work his azz to 320lbs and he can do anything he wants!

Jerry seems much better suited to guard he is so uo and down though

Next season Omar Kelly should be moved to , Left Out.

He also said that Patterson and Marshall was the plan for the starting corners next year? What?

If we go into next season with Dmitri Patterson and Richard Marshall as our starting corners, Ireland should be fitted for a straight jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what you want for your offensive line. Are you looking to build a championship line or a servicable one? Jerry is servicable and that might be okay if Miami can get some elite type playmakers on offense. I think if the team doesn't sign Long, which looks like a huge possibility, than we will see the team draft an OT very high in April.

I would like to see that actually. I recall a couple of games last year when he filled in for Jake Long at LT and played very well. Remember, he played RT at Old Miss.

That actually seems pretty plausible to me.

I have an issue with both guys. Patterson is a starter after one game? How can they presume that Marshall can be the starter next year? I do not mind if they hoard corners, but Smith should needs to be brought back and a corner in the first two rounds are necs.

I have an issue with both guys. Patterson is a starter after one game? How can they presume that Marshall can be the starter next year? I do not mind if they hoard corners, but Smith should needs to be brought back and a corner in the first two rounds are necs.

Yea ask both Philly and Cleveland how Patterson worked out as a starter,

I need to see Patterson in a full camp and preseason.

Back
Top Bottom