Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
Go write for some other team because you never have anything good to write about the Dolphins. You are always so negative, it's no wonder the a lot of the fans are negative. To call Ryan Tannehill a bottom 20 QB is just plain stupid. The kid played behind arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL last year, and still put up pretty decent numbers the kid has so much upside. You should start writing your articles in crayon's because you sure don't write like an adult. I got rid of the Sun-Sentinel app on my phone because I am sick of your crappy writing. Go Away!!

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

Yea I have unfollowed and wont visit the ss site until the season starts up. I cant stand the anti tannehill crap he pulls in the offseason to drum up hits and controversy when news is slow

Best way to remove Omar is for him to get a promotion and get transferred to Canada to be the top CFL reporter. With his excellent eye for identifying talent, he could report on the next Cam Wake.

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

Some of those names are not better than tannehill but you have a general point however please dont defend omars baiting on qbs and his draft a round one qb bull****. "tannehill is no garrard" etc bs even he doesnt believe that crap its just great for hits

Cutler garbage, Romo garbage, Bradford garbage, Stafford garbage.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So you think fans are negative because of what Omar writes and not because this team has sucked for a generation.

So what is he? Top 5? Top 10? Instead of just whining, make your case.

Nothing of what he says was whining. Relax there, Mr furious.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So you think fans are negative because of what Omar writes and not because this team has sucked for a generation.

So what is he? Top 5? Top 10? Instead of just whining, make your case.

Why so uptight bud?

And Omar is on record saying Garrard is better than Tannehill? LOL

Some of those names are not better than tannehill but you have a general point however please dont defend omars baiting on qbs and his draft a round one qb bull****. "tannehill is no garrard" etc bs even he doesnt believe that crap its just great for hits

I didn't defend "draft a round 1 QB bull****", I didn't even read the article. I was responding to the OP's point regarding whether Omar is stupid for calling Tannehill a bottom 20 QB. There are plenty of reasons to call Omar stupid, this just isn't one of them...

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

These are all correct, except maybe Bradford could be on the fence, but yeah. the rest are def better. I like tanny just as much as the next guy, but he has A LOT of work to do. Tannehill has some of the worst pocket presence, if he can't improve that. Cya! And another thing, everyone is always talking about how tall the QB is, what about size of hands!??? Tannehill is tiny hands, while Russel Wilson has monster mitts. Every time tanny gets hit from behind he fumbles the dam ball, he should wear a glove.

These are all correct, except maybe Bradford could be on the fence, but yeah. the rest are def better. I like tanny just as much as the next guy, but he has A LOT of work to do. Tannehill has some of the worst pocket presence, if he can't improve that. Cya! And another thing, everyone is always talking about how tall the QB is, what about size of hands!??? Tannehill is tiny hands, while Russel Wilson has monster mitts. Every time tanny gets hit from behind he fumbles the dam ball, he should wear a glove.

YEAH Wilson fumbled 10 times and Tannehill 9.

Oh, wait, I just destroyed your point.....sorry.

Who is Omar?
He is to be ignored. Once that happens, he goes away.

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

This.. Stop clicking on his links and Giving the douchebag publicity and he won't last, people, I've been saying this for years! Listen up... Omar is useless!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom