Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by truckstick23, Mar 29, 2014.

1. truckstick23

truckstick23 Scout

Go write for some other team because you never have anything good to write about the Dolphins. You are always so negative, it's no wonder the a lot of the fans are negative. To call Ryan Tannehill a bottom 20 QB is just plain stupid. The kid played behind arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL last year, and still put up pretty decent numbers the kid has so much upside. You should start writing your articles in crayon's because you sure don't write like an adult. I got rid of the Sun-Sentinel app on my phone because I am sick of your crappy writing. Go Away!!

2. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

3. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Yea I have unfollowed and wont visit the ss site until the season starts up. I cant stand the anti tannehill crap he pulls in the offseason to drum up hits and controversy when news is slow

4. spiketex

spiketex Kiko, El Bravo 47 - the yappy chihuahua Super Donator Donator

Best way to remove Omar is for him to get a promotion and get transferred to Canada to be the top CFL reporter. With his excellent eye for identifying talent, he could report on the next Cam Wake.

5. Dr. Phin

Dr. Phin Scout Team

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to ***** about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
    Brees
    Rogers
    Wilson
    Rothlesburger
    Flacco
    Luck
    Manning
    Smith
    Rivers
    Romo
    Manning
    Foles
    Palmer
    Cutler
    Stafford
    Ryan
    Bradford

6. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Some of those names are not better than tannehill but you have a general point however please dont defend omars baiting on qbs and his draft a round one qb bull****. "tannehill is no garrard" etc bs even he doesnt believe that crap its just great for hits

7. EvilDylan

EvilDylan A True Fan Donator

Cutler garbage, Romo garbage, Bradford garbage, Stafford garbage.
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

8. JTC111

JTC111 Viva la resistance!!!

So you think fans are negative because of what Omar writes and not because this team has sucked for a generation.

So what is he? Top 5? Top 10? Instead of just whining, make your case.

9. EvilDylan

Nothing of what he says was whining. Relax there, Mr furious.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

10. AFCMiamiEast

AFCMiamiEast A True Fan

Why so uptight bud?

And Omar is on record saying Garrard is better than Tannehill? LOL

11. Dr. Phin

Dr. Phin Scout Team

I didn't defend "draft a round 1 QB bull****", I didn't even read the article. I was responding to the OP's point regarding whether Omar is stupid for calling Tannehill a bottom 20 QB. There are plenty of reasons to call Omar stupid, this just isn't one of them...

12. UPFinFan

UPFinFan Well-Known Member

These are all correct, except maybe Bradford could be on the fence, but yeah. the rest are def better. I like tanny just as much as the next guy, but he has A LOT of work to do. Tannehill has some of the worst pocket presence, if he can't improve that. Cya! And another thing, everyone is always talking about how tall the QB is, what about size of hands!??? Tannehill is tiny hands, while Russel Wilson has monster mitts. Every time tanny gets hit from behind he fumbles the dam ball, he should wear a glove.

13. EvilDylan

YEAH Wilson fumbled 10 times and Tannehill 9.

Oh, wait, I just destroyed your point.....sorry.

14. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

Who is Omar?
    He is to be ignored. Once that happens, he goes away.

15. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

This.. Stop clicking on his links and Giving the douchebag publicity and he won't last, people, I've been saying this for years! Listen up... Omar is useless!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

16. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Yep, the sooner we learn to ignore Omar, the sooner his is gone. Maybe the same will work with that other hack at CBS. :ponder:

17. JTC111

As far as I'm concerned, attacking sports media is whining and some folks here dedicate an enormous amount of time to it.

18. truckstick23

truckstick23 Scout

He is such a douche bag. I really hate him.

19. Joe_robbie#1

Joe_robbie#1 Polish Dolphan

Yeah I would love to be able to have all the access and perks Omar has for writing for the Dolphins. He writes based on his opinion all the time. Very rarely does his write anything based on facts. Sure he can report player A signed for this much money. Sadly many other sport reporters are the same way. This is a message board and surely there are many opinions and ideas. Some good, some awful. People react the same way on here if someone gives an opinion that they disagree with. Omar gets paid for it and we do not lo

20. UPFinFan

First off, 16 game regular season Wilson has 8 fumbles, Tannehill 9. Second off, Wilson ran 96 times to Tannehill's 40. So explain to me how you blew up my argument? Please... im waiting....

21. EvilDylan

yeah, well everyone has opinions, and you now the rest....

22. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

What the hell does "Bottom 20" mean anyway? Too cool to say not in the Top 12?

23. UPFinFan

Bottom 20 = teams that did not make playoffs.

24. EvilDylan

so then make up your mind. Is it when tannehill gets hit from behind or when he's running the ball?

you can't make a statement like that then change he criteria of your standards.

P.S. Wison fumbled 10 times in 16 games.

Tannehill handles the ball roughly 630 times during the course of the season, wilson handled the ball about 500 times.

In 130 more touches, Tannehill fumbles 1 less time.

Where's your argument now?

25. UPFinFan

If you are not running with the ball as a quarterback, when do you fumble the ball?

26. EvilDylan

LOL, please stop. Your jokes are funny.

27. UPFinFan

k you absolutely right, tanny > wilson. I am wrong, I see the truth now.

28. EvilDylan

typical bailout by someone who is caught making crap up.

good try though.

Now go back into hiding, boy.

29. UPFinFan

no one is hiding here, i watched every single game last year, and the amount of fumbles i saw when tannehill got sacked from his blindside was absurd. Oline being ****ty and all, it was horrendous.

30. EvilDylan

And it was still 1 less than wilson, even though tannehill had 130 more touches.

What was your point again?

Should we compare how many times each QB was actually sacked to further bury your point?

31. UPFinFan

and my beginning point before your internet boner got in your way was that russel wilson has much larger hands then tannehill which people didnt talk about nearly as much as tannehill being taller. Get off your high horse buddy, you are not winning the internet by being able to look up nfl.com qb stats, BOY.

32. EvilDylan

Not trying to "win the internet", just trying to clear up any ridiculous assumptions on your part.

Do your research and know facts before making arbitrary false statements.

33. napsndreds

napsndreds A True Fan

t

Take bradford off and put cam newton

34. dabeastdabone

dabeastdabone Seasoned Veteran

I pretty much think people use whatever context they want to make a point. I don't so much look at QB's as numbered 1-32 as I do what tier do they fall in. You generally have maybe four tiers. 1st tier is elite and I think you can say four guys are in it, being Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rogers. I will add however two of those four have shown reasons to not chose them if you were building a team today, being Manning and Brady look to be in decline. I'm not as big on Brees as many either, big numbers but is pretty up and down. Rogers is about the only slam dunk. Next you have a large group of guys ranging from guys like Big Ben and Tannehill. These are guys that are considered starters beyond question but vary greatly in things like Luck, Tannehill, and Wilson are young and have their best QB years ahead of them to guys like Romo and Smith, guys who are pretty much who they are. Third group is guys like Palmer and Eli Manning, guys I really don't want on my team period even though they have upside. Last group are guys like Vick and buttfumble, guys considered a quick fix at best.

Every player has his own story too add as well, Wilson playing for the leagues best team top to bottom, Smith playing in a ultra conservative team, Luck steeping in to a roster made to pass successfully, and Tannehill has a team with no real offensive talent other than a quality TE and some pretty good speed receivers. To me bottom line is anyone trying to number them in any way shape or form 1-whatever is just guessing.

And BTW their is no real solid reason you can say half those guys are "better" as a quarterback on individual merit than Tannehill. And there are a few guys your insane if you want them as the quarterback of your team over Tannehill, those being Bradford, Palmer, Smith, and Cutler...Stafford is losing respect quickly as well.

35. JTC111

Yes, they're getting old and at some point they'll be too old, but where's the decline you speak of? Brady threw for 4300+ last season and Manning threw for almost 5500.

36. twohype

twohype Seasoned Veteran

Oh well....your first problem is that you read Omar's articles, his logic is nuts at times. Bottom-line if the article states Omar then do not click it, but if you want to be pissed off then click it. As for me I try to just avoid his articles since they in general just piss me off but that's just me (some people really like the mess he writes - - to each his own I guess :)

37. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

Literally laughing at the stupidity of this post

38. 1972fins

1972fins Well-Known Member

Up here we have real reporting, don't need that idiot.
    RT being bottom 20 then he could the 13th best QB in the NFL.
    By the way we don't have CNN, what news are you guys gonna get if another airplane doesn't disappear.

39. dabeastdabone

dabeastdabone Seasoned Veteran

Two things, post the full quote. I said "I will add however two of those four have shown reasons to not chose them if you were building a team today, being Manning and Brady look to be in decline." and it makes perfect sense in that statement. Second point is Brady looked like garbage half the season and the Dolphins would of been like 2-6 with him the first half of the season. Manning looked stellar but ultimately was exposed for a lack of arm strength. I never implied Tannehill was better at this time or will ever be better but I would take (sure it's a gamble) the Tannehill future to Brady and Manning if all were placed on this roster.

40. X-Pacolypse

X-Pacolypse A True Fan

Omar takes it in the @ss.