Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

Yep, the sooner we learn to ignore Omar, the sooner his is gone. Maybe the same will work with that other hack at CBS. :ponder:

Yeah I would love to be able to have all the access and perks Omar has for writing for the Dolphins. He writes based on his opinion all the time. Very rarely does his write anything based on facts. Sure he can report player A signed for this much money. Sadly many other sport reporters are the same way. This is a message board and surely there are many opinions and ideas. Some good, some awful. People react the same way on here if someone gives an opinion that they disagree with. Omar gets paid for it and we do not lo

First off, 16 game regular season Wilson has 8 fumbles, Tannehill 9. Second off, Wilson ran 96 times to Tannehill's 40. So explain to me how you blew up my argument? Please... im waiting....

Go write for some other team because you never have anything good to write about the Dolphins. You are always so negative, it's no wonder the a lot of the fans are negative. To call Ryan Tannehill a bottom 20 QB is just plain stupid. The kid played behind arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL last year, and still put up pretty decent numbers the kid has so much upside. You should start writing your articles in crayon's because you sure don't write like an adult. I got rid of the Sun-Sentinel app on my phone because I am sick of your crappy writing. Go Away!!

What the hell does "Bottom 20" mean anyway? Too cool to say not in the Top 12?

First off, 16 game regular season Wilson has 8 fumbles, Tannehill 9. Second off, Wilson ran 96 times to Tannehill's 40. So explain to me how you blew up my argument? Please... im waiting....

so then make up your mind. Is it when tannehill gets hit from behind or when he's running the ball?

you can't make a statement like that then change he criteria of your standards.

P.S. Wison fumbled 10 times in 16 games.

Tannehill handles the ball roughly 630 times during the course of the season, wilson handled the ball about 500 times.

In 130 more touches, Tannehill fumbles 1 less time.

Where's your argument now?

so then make up your mind. Is it when tannehill gets hit from behind or when he's running the ball?

you can't make a statement like that then change he criteria of your standards.

P.S. Wison fumbled 10 times in 16 games.

If you are not running with the ball as a quarterback, when do you fumble the ball?

k you absolutely right, tanny > wilson. I am wrong, I see the truth now.

no one is hiding here, i watched every single game last year, and the amount of fumbles i saw when tannehill got sacked from his blindside was absurd. Oline being ****ty and all, it was horrendous.

no one is hiding here, i watched every single game last year, and the amount of fumbles i saw when tannehill got sacked from his blindside was absurd. Oline being ****ty and all, it was horrendous.

And it was still 1 less than wilson, even though tannehill had 130 more touches.

What was your point again?

Should we compare how many times each QB was actually sacked to further bury your point?

Back
Top Bottom