Omar Kelly Take | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly Take

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
He just said on WQAM that if the Fins stop Peyton Hillis, this game should be easy.

Based on Omar's track record: GET READY FOR a BARN BURNER.

It means we will stink on offense. The Brownies will be the best defense we have seen and Jake Delhomme will be Jim Kelly.

The man is ALWAYS wrong. And except for Dan Henning, Omar has had the worst season for anyone related to the Dolphins.

BTW, he is pushing for Tommy Tuberville for the UM job. Huh?

I think he eats paint chips.

Nope. He makes me made because I think he intentionally takes the opposite opinions of others just to be different.

Plus, he has said SO MANY DUMB comments like that maybe Pennington's arm was not so bad since Omar saw him eating a bowl of cereal with his right arm.

On the radio, he also debated Gino Torretta on the difference between a college football and NFL football. Omar said he could throw a college ball, but the NFL ball was too big.

Torretta told him the balls were the same and he was basically full of it.

Once again, Omar Kelly is spot on. Should be an easy win if we take care of Hillis.

He stinks as a writer. He is a fountain of misinformation. I could make a ton of money doing the opposite of what he predicts.

omar kelly is really one of the dumbest beat reporters i have ever seen. the **** he writes...DUH.

Once again, Omar Kelly is spot on. Should be an easy win if we take care of Hillis.

He stinks as a writer. He is a fountain of misinformation. I could make a ton of money doing the opposite of what he predicts.

Well think about it. You stop Hillis who is the Browns, you figure you win right? I sure as hell thought that. Do I stink?

I wish Omar would have been fired with Randy Shannon.

Thank you, this thread gave me something to laugh about on an otherwise horrible day.

Your verbal rage to Omar is really obscured from an outsiders view. The Miami Dolphins Organization should be the attention of a bulk of you guys with your pitchforks and torches. Omars doing his job and must be pretty good to be employed by a well known newspaper. The coaching staff is losing grip, and ****s going to hit the fan on the franchise sinner than later I feel.

Back
Top Bottom