on Miami addressing the TE position | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

on Miami addressing the TE position

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jared Cook is now A ram an that is heartbreaking.He was my number 1 free agent , and the left overs can't touch his jock strap. I would be all in on Tyler Eiffert and fill the rest of our needs in FA

we cant fill all needs in FA. we have 20mil in cap left 4-6mil has to go to draft...leaves us with about 15 million left. think we can sign 1 or 2 guys and then go thru draft with rest.

Remember, Pitta and Finley can both be had if they choose to go that route. Of cours, nobody saw the LB turnover coming yesterday so today could be interesting.

Jared Cook is now A ram an that is heartbreaking.He was my number 1 free agent , and the left overs can't touch his jock strap. I would be all in on Tyler Eiffert and fill the rest of our needs in FA

He was the best receiving TE but not a complete TE. May be the best for us in the long run.

I say we go after old man Woodson and draft eifert at 12 I do believe he will be availble

Dont really want Any of the Fa TE left. Pitta for a second is an interesting prop. Would we have to give up our own second, or could we pawn off the later second from the colts?

Right now were almost forced to go Eifert at 12, which I wouldn't mind. If we pass on eifert at 12, Planning to pick up Ertz in the second may backfire as he may very well not be there.

Back
Top Bottom