On the chopping block | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the chopping block

MiaFins1 said:
Jeff George? Are u kidding me? He hasn't played in what 3 yrs and Vinny , i would have taken him 2 yrs ago and maybe last yr,,,,, but not now. Lets give A.J a chance.
It was a joke thats why i put the :lol: at the end. Next time ill be sure to write out this message under any future jokes i make

b_hjelmeland123 said:
That's harsh. I think AJ will be fine but if we were going to pick up a QB I would target Rohan Davey if the Patriots let him go.
I like Davey a lot i dont think they will let him go though.

Boik14 said:
It was a joke thats why i put the :lol: at the end. Next time ill be sure to write out this message under any future jokes i make
Can't speak for everyone else, but I knew it was a joke. :wink:

Bowl_Bound said:
Lest kill 2 birds with one stone. Move Boston to FS. Can you imagine a 240+lb FS who runs a 4.4??? Who wants to go over the middle? :goof:

That would be SICK!!!

dolfan72734me said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Good one :lol:
Thank you. At last someone gets it.

Its ok to laugh people; its not a violation of the TOS agreement. :rolleyes:

Is the bills 3rd string reciver I think his name is josh reed on the block now that they drafted Roscoe Parrish.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Is the bills 3rd string reciver I think his name is josh harris on the block now that they drafted Roscoe Parrish.
You must mean Josh Reed. ;) (And according to my knowledge he might end up being released)

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Is the bills 3rd string reciver I think his name is josh harris on the block now that they drafted Roscoe Parrish.
-josh harris
+ josh reed

and probably not.

That's his name do u think saban will take a long look at him.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
That's his name do u think saban will take a long look at him.
if he becomes available yes. Hes an ex lsu guy so i would assume that. I just dont think hes gonna be available

MiaFins1 said:
Jeff George? Are u kidding me? He hasn't played in what 3 yrs and Vinny , i would have taken him 2 yrs ago and maybe last yr,,,,, but not now. Lets give A.J a chance.

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

Back
Top Bottom