Once Caldas (Colombia) beat Boca Junior (Argentina) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Once Caldas (Colombia) beat Boca Junior (Argentina)

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Once Caldas is the South American Champion by defeating Boca Junior in penalty kicks.

3-1

Now they will represent South America in the intercontinental cup.

:cooldude:

minus said:
Once Caldas is the South American Champion by defeating Boca Junior in penalty kicks.

3-1

Now they will represent South America in the intercontinental cup.

:cooldude:

:rolleyes: What did you? Just hear from a friend who won and that they won in PKs. They won 2-0 in penalty kicks, not 3-1. Congrats to Once Caldas because they deserved the win because unlike Boca, they know how to take PKs. :shakeno: BTW, "El Pato" is a hell of a GK...I am surprised no club team in Europe has called him to their squad. It is all good though, because Boca will be contending for Copa Libertadores again next year, while Once Caldas will get knocked off quickly.

Prime Time said:
:rolleyes: What did you? Just hear from a friend who won and that they won in PKs. They won 2-0 in penalty kicks, not 3-1. Congrats to Once Caldas because they deserved the win because unlike Boca, they know how to take PKs. :shakeno: BTW, "El Pato" is a hell of a GK...I am surprised no club team in Europe has called him to their squad. It is all good though, because Boca will be contending for Copa Libertadores again next year, while Once Caldas will get knocked off quickly.

I added the Penalty score to the game score.Those two stops "El Pato" (LOL!!!) were right to him.

Henao >> EL PATO

It doesn't matter If they were right to him because there are TWO techniques into saving a PK...

1) Picking a side and diving that way (majority of GKs do this)
2) Waiting until they kick and then dive (hard to do because If the shot is over 60 MPH it is usually unsavable)

El Pato does #2, had he done #1 he would have allowed two goals right down the middle. El Pato is much better than Henao, any day of the week. Even Once Caldas' Manager said how El Pato is a baller.

Back
Top Bottom