One thing Tannehill and Dan the Man definitely have in common... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing Tannehill and Dan the Man definitely have in common...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ENDORSEMENTS!

Look at his last 2 tweets, lol.

https://twitter.com/ryantannehill1

Had some great bison sloppy joes tonight! @freshmealplan pic.twitter.com/KPkNXgq6
Thanks to @MissionAthlete, I'm saying cool in this florida heat #enduracool pic.twitter.com/7wEE9643

How long before he is hocking Isotoners!?

[video=youtube;8YMgAxF39oA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMgAxF39oA[/video]

Btug3oQEGkKGrHqQOKjoEvO0ucsKfBL9JfG3Q_35-1.jpg

That and tannehill will win a superbowl for the phins ooooooohhh yeaaaa

I know a lot of Dolphin fans want to find some similarities between the two but they are not even close in comparison. First Dan wasn't mobile at all. Dan really wasn't much of an athlete. Dan was fiercely competitive and wore his emotions on his sleeve. Ryan has a very calm demeanor on the outside. He may have the same competitive fire but you don't see it in his actions. I know he is a rookie. Maybe he will grow into that roll but he doesn't strike me as an emotional player at all. They both have strong arms. I'm not sure if Ryan has as quick of a release as Dan either. I really don't see the comparison. I think Ryan is closer to a Brette Farve imho.

I know a lot of Dolphin fans want to find some similarities between the two but they are not even close in comparison. First Dan wasn't mobile at all. Dan really wasn't much of an athlete. Dan was fiercely competitive and wore his emotions on his sleeve. Ryan has a very calm demeanor on the outside. He may have the same competitive fire but you don't see it in his actions. I know he is a rookie. Maybe he will grow into that roll but he doesn't strike me as an emotional player at all. They both have strong arms. I'm not sure if Ryan has as quick of a release as Dan either. I really don't see the comparison. I think Ryan is closer to a Brette Farve imho.
Farve was as emotional as they come.

You completely butchered his name but no they are not similar in their game either Brett Favre wasn't much of athlete either and are not really the same in terms of physical attributes other then a good arm like Dan. Literally I can make more of case for dan than favre I don't see anything that could remind me of him

Yea but farve to me was a gunslinger and was not much of a precision passer

To be fair is there a single player in the nfl without endorsements? It does amuse me that Tannehill only uses twitter for sponsorship ... At least hes open about it

Tanny needs to do some endorsements. He has to buy new furniture for luaren. You saw that flimsy table they got. The workmanship is shotty at best. The mans got bills to pay.

I never understood why the quarterback of a South Florida franchise was a good spokesperson for winter gloves.

Its actually untrue to say that Marino was not a good athlete he just wasnt a runner and was not ultra fast but he was a good enough athlete to be strong in football and baseball.
No one has as quick of a release as marino , friggin amazing.

Back
Top Bottom