one who fails to remember the past is condemned to repeat it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one who fails to remember the past is condemned to repeat it.

Alxphins

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have read for months how Speilman was doing a great job this franchise was going to be competitive. I have to admit I was cautriously optomistic. I thought maybe, just maybe, the new line was going to be good and Speilman knew something about Feeley that we all did not. I knew we had a good defense.

Having said that I had my buddy who was a Bears fan "gloom and doom" me to death because he constantly reminded me that Speilman and Wanny did this before to Chicago and we were in for a long downward spiral.Man was he right. Speilman's move have been horrible with respect to the o-line, the one area he was tasked to repair. I can't even begin to assess the brain cramp he must have been having when he traded for Feeley.

They say that we either repress the past or we invite it into awareness so that we may see how it has shaped the present and one who fails to remember the past is condemned to repeat it.

Well, the front office when it comes to Speilman and Wanny clearly repressed the past and now we as fans are condemed to the fate that our Dolphins will likely go somewhere this year that they have not gone in over three decades. Thanks, Wayne.

I dont ever wish somebody to lose their job, but in this case I hope they get canned at the end of this year. We need a coach with some fire and emotion. We need our team to have a ****yness about them. The Ravens have the best swaggar about them, they just come out of the locker room like they could whip the world, that is what we need.

Shamboubou said:
I dont ever wish somebody to lose their job, but in this case I hope they get canned at the end of this year. We need a coach with some fire and emotion. We need our team to have a ****yness about them. The Ravens have the best swaggar about them, they just come out of the locker room like they could whip the world, that is what we need.

I agree. Our coach has no grasp on this team. For example, the lack of discipline, as demonstrated by the abundance of penalties, is very clear. While I am sure Wanny is a very nice guy he just is not a leader and that is a big problem.

Didn't we only have 3 offensive penalties or something against the Steelers? I think the Steelers had about 10 (maybe this is in total).

Just trying to point something out :)

Back
Top Bottom