Options running out for Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Options running out for Heat

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Pat Riley decided that he was gonna use his extra money to pursue soem big names, such as Jermaine O'Neal or Gilbert Arenas, both guys dont appear to be comign here, and O'Neal is already resigned and Arenas has a huge contract in front of him from the Clippers.

Riley said following O'Neal's move to take himself off the market, that he may NOT use the money this year....

Then the Heat maxed out an offer to Elton Brand, which was matched by a Clipper team that feels like winning now...., and now arenas may be heading there....Odom who knows, but he probably wont be coming here....

Brad Miller looked like one of the last options for Riley, and HE was signed today by the Jazz. Sure the Heat are going to have a ton of money to pursue a Kevin Garnett or possible rapist Kobe Bryant....but i cant stand to have another god-awful season....

I think Jason Terry is overrated, every time i watched him, he didnt play up to the potential that people want him to play at....
and hes an option for the heat...

1.JO was never an option, just hyped up by Chad Ford
2.Arenas signed with the Wizards
3.Terry averages 17/7, name one player that we have that can put up 7 assists..

bro your sig is too big, it takes up too much space and maks everything go slow.. sorry.

Orange County register reports that the Heat are gonna offer Lamar Odom a 6-year, $60 million deal.

The Clipps can match (Odom AND Maggete) because Arenas signed his sheet with Washington. At this point, Odom looks like our last "name" option. So Riles will probabaly just go after Lamar.

Back
Top Bottom