oregon @ arizona state | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oregon @ arizona state

it was looking like quite a game for a while. 31-17 oregon now, 10:52 left in the 4th. keller has been better in the 2nd half, but he's been acting very kyle wrightish and holding onto the ball too long. there is a ton of pressure, though

Running an offense against my team (ASU) is easy. Go outside. They simply cannot stop it. Put that on top of two facts: 1) Koetter is overrrated and WAY too conservative (Wanny-like?) and 2) zero running game. Herring was a myth; one in which I believed in mistakenly. Shut off whatever running game they have, commit most of the D to passing and you have solved the "new" Koetter game plan. I am by no means an expert, but I would love to have someone prove me wrong in this analysis. Give me hope.

There are many teams in college football that don't run the ball enough who have great RBs. Florida State, Texas, Cal, LSU, Oregon, & many more.

SMadison29 said:
There are many teams in college football that don't run the ball enough who have great RBs. Florida State, Texas, Cal, LSU, Oregon, & many more.

Yeah, I wrote that drunk and pissed (which are the same thing, I guess :lol: ). Herring will be good, I have to remember that he is a freshman and the ASU line played WAY below what they normally do. Keller was laid out far too often and the run was stuffed in the backfield most of the game. Oregon played with heart and crushed my team. And Clemens, though not all that great of a QB, is a damn good leader.

kastofsna120 said:
it was looking like quite a game for a while. 31-17 oregon now, 10:52 left in the 4th. keller has been better in the 2nd half, but he's been acting very kyle wrightish and holding onto the ball too long. there is a ton of pressure, though

Just about right

Back
Top Bottom