Orlando(around UCF) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando(around UCF)

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
I need to find a place to watch the game around UCF, if anyone knows of a good place, please lemme know.

UCFinfan86 said:
I need to find a place to watch the game around UCF, if anyone knows of a good place, please lemme know.
you have devaney's which is on university blvd a good sports bar and alot of people from ucf also friendly confines on 436 and aloma {it used to be gators] also a good place i go to both and watch the games,they have good food,beer prices etc. maybe i'll see you there? :dolphins:

madmike said:
you have devaney's which is on university blvd a good sports bar and alot of people from ucf also friendly confines on 436 and aloma {it used to be gators] also a good place i go to both and watch the games,they have good food,beer prices etc. maybe i'll see you there? :dolphins:

idk where the 436 and aloma is, but i do kno where University is, How far down university is devaney's? and on what side of the road??

UCFinfan86 said:
idk where the 436 and aloma is, but i do kno where University is, How far down university is devaney's? and on what side of the road??
i live in lake mary so i usually take 417 to university exit heading west for about 3 traffic lights there is a shopping plaza on the lefthand side,right b4 u get to conway rd. that's where devaney's is,i'm going to try to make it there on the pittsburgh game as long as i don't get off work late. you can also go to gators dockside off of red bug road,there are plenty of dolfans there and they also have cold beer and good food. let me know ?:dolphins:

im right behind universal, and not familiar with much of the area. but i do need a place to watc the non primetime away games as well

madmike said:
i live in lake mary so i usually take 417 to university exit heading west for about 3 traffic lights there is a shopping plaza on the lefthand side,right b4 u get to conway rd. that's where devaney's is,i'm going to try to make it there on the pittsburgh game as long as i don't get off work late. you can also go to gators dockside off of red bug road,there are plenty of dolfans there and they also have cold beer and good food. let me know ?:dolphins:

Well i just found out i have to work on thursday. So i guess i will most likely head to devaney's or gator's next sunday for the buffalo game.

madmike - I live in Sanford right down the road from you. How cool. Maybe we can plan something for the Orlando FH fans for one of the non-televised games. Those Sundays when we are gagged by the Bucs and Jags on TV.

miadphan13 said:
madmike - I live in Sanford right down the road from you. How cool. Maybe we can plan something for the Orlando FH fans for one of the non-televised games. Those Sundays when we are gagged by the Bucs and Jags on TV.
that's so cool also, i would like nothing better than to get some dolfans up to watch the game in our area! i'm going to the home opener against buffalo,how about you? anyway,anytime you want to plan something no matter how big or small,i'll definitely be there! let me know and keep me informed.:dolphins:

madmike said:
that's so cool also, i would like nothing better than to get some dolfans up to watch the game in our area! i'm going to the home opener against buffalo,how about you? anyway,anytime you want to plan something no matter how big or small,i'll definitely be there! let me know and keep me informed.:dolphins:

i would be totally down to do something

Back
Top Bottom