Orlando Dolphan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando Dolphan

dilagable

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Daniel. I am 25 I live in Winter Garden FL. I have been a Dolphan as long as I can remember. It was a genetically passed down from my Dad. lol. Most of my close friends are Dolphans as well and are season ticket holders and trade off games with each other. I just went to my first game at Dolphin stadium when we stomped the Bills at the end of October. Our seats are lower bowl corner inzone, Sec 135 Row 4. I am going to jump onto their season ticket package next year with them. We normally go to the "Hideaway" bar if it is an away game. If you live in Orlando and you are a Dolphan that is the spot to be. If you don't know it is painted and decorated to to tribute the Phins to the tee. The owner is great guy as well. Here is a link if you need adress or phone number for the "Hideaway" OK well I guess I can't post a link because I need 20 posts so just do a google search for "hideaway bar Orlando FL"
That is pretty muich it so great to be on the forum and GO PHINS!!! :up:

PS I hate NFL.com for not letting me pay to watch the games because I live in the US. I am working today and next Sunday. I was supposed to go to the game next sunday too.

PPS I hate work too when it interferes with my Dolphins.

lol welcome to Finheaven Dilagable, hopefully we can help ya out with your phins addiction!

Welcome to FinHeaven! If you need help getting started, feel free to ask. FinHeaven is about quality, not quantity. It just so happens though that we have both. :D

hey I'm a UCF student out near Bithlo...
I've always wanted to go to the hideaway, but i go to friendly confines since its only 2 miles away, its mostly bears/bills/fins fans... the bar was crazy when the fins beat the bills.... 4$ pitchers too...

anyway, good to see orlando fin fans, theres to many bucs and jags up here

Hey everyone, My name is Daniel. I am 25 I live in Winter Garden FL. I have been a Dolphan as long as I can remember. It was a genetically passed down from my Dad. lol. Most of my close friends are Dolphans as well and are season ticket holders and trade off games with each other. I just went to my first game at Dolphin stadium when we stomped the Bills at the end of October. Our seats are lower bowl corner inzone, Sec 135 Row 4. I am going to jump onto their season ticket package next year with them. We normally go to the "Hideaway" bar if it is an away game. If you live in Orlando and you are a Dolphan that is the spot to be. If you don't know it is painted and decorated to to tribute the Phins to the tee. The owner is great guy as well. Here is a link if you need adress or phone number for the "Hideaway" OK well I guess I can't post a link because I need 20 posts so just do a google search for "hideaway bar Orlando FL"
That is pretty muich it so great to be on the forum and GO PHINS!!! :up:

PS I hate NFL.com for not letting me pay to watch the games because I live in the US. I am working today and next Sunday. I was supposed to go to the game next sunday too.

PPS I hate work too when it interferes with my Dolphins.

I am not sure if you can post a link yet or not but just to let you know, now that you are at the 20 post mark, it is customary to kick a jets fan when he is down.

You might have the oppotunity to do it this afternoon- if all goes well
:woot:

Back
Top Bottom