orlando finz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orlando finz

finz72

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
need to find a place to watch the finz play on sunday with some finz fanz need to get a bunch of people together for the up coming year...my email is chez9472@yahoo.com get ready for some football

i also live in lake mary as well!! i know lots of good places to watch dolphin games,near where we live and maybe 30 miles or so. i like to check out different places to watch games sometimes. looking for a few great dolfin fans to watch them with. let me know if anybody else out there in orlando as well as seminole county want to get together. i'm also going to go to the home opener against denver,should be a great home opener with new couch + new attitude!! my email{1dolfan@bellsouth.net}

what are we all waiting for.........ther are to many bills fans all over town watching games together they are making us look bad......LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS..........i havent got one email yet..come on i no somebody out there wants to show up were the enemy is and watch the game and talk some sh*t

madmike said:
well u tell me where u want to watch the games this year and i'll be there!!!! just say when and where !
i will email you when i find a good place to watch that is fin friendly

have u been to devaney's on university blvd near 436. alot of dolphin fans show up also there r many new england fans as well,it's a good place with good food,prices,as well as trivia games,arm chair qb with prizes as well. r u going to the home opener against denver cause i'm going to buy tickets next saturday when they go on sale. also gators off aloma and semoran[436] has a big dolphin crowd as well.:jetssuck: :billsbite :shark:

madmike said:
have u been to devaney's on university blvd near 436. alot of dolphin fans show up also there r many new england fans as well,it's a good place with good food,prices,as well as trivia games,arm chair qb with prizes as well. r u going to the home opener against denver cause i'm going to buy tickets next saturday when they go on sale. also gators off aloma and semoran[436] has a big dolphin crowd as well.:jetssuck: :billsbite :shark:
sound cool. does it have good wings and cold beer and can i sit close to the finz game and maybe here it?

Back
Top Bottom