Oronde Gadsden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde Gadsden

PSurtain23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey. Does anyone no anything new about oronde Gadsden. Because as we no, one of our needs is a number 3 wide reciever. And in my opinion gadsden would be the perfect man for the job. He was one of our starters a few seasons ago and he was just about a good as chambers. So i think he would almost be a shoe in if we resighn him. Does anyone no anything about his current situation. I no he was arrested a few weeks ago on a dwi charge. And one more thing. wat do you guys think of him and his abilities/probabilities to be our number 3 reciever. Thank you

He's done with Miami and his career is probably done elsewhere too....just before his injury and afterwards there was a noticeable decline in his play...Randy McMichael and Donald Lee probably are faster than him, and when your TEs are faster than a WR, that isnt saying much....granted he had amazing hands, but when u cant seperate anymore cuase you've reached teh slowness that you are at, you are useless....

OG gave everything had. His injuries have taken a toll on him and his football career as we knew it is done. One of the toughest recievers we have had.

The man is done. Just let him go we have Wilkins, Minnis, Thompson, Simmons, and Tolver all competing for that spot. I'm happy with the choices we have now we just need someone to throw it to them.

There's a reason why no one has even talked to Gadsden. He's old and team's don't think he can be a solid NFL player anymore. I'd be surprised to see him play another NFL game.

Gadsden will be 33 by opening day and with bad feet and an arrogant agent his future is................................ It isn't!

Gadsen never used speed to get seperation. He always oustmuscle the DB for position in man to man, and he was good at finding the seam against zone coverage. I'm sure he still can do those things. His problem is his wheels are bad. No one wants to take a chance on signing him because no one thinks he can finsih a season...

--Ross

Hes got nothing left. The FO should take a hard look at what they would have to do to get Mushin Muhammad

Ross said:
Gadsen never used speed to get seperation. He always oustmuscle the DB for position in man to man, and he was good at finding the seam against zone coverage. I'm sure he still can do those things. His problem is his wheels are bad. No one wants to take a chance on signing him because no one thinks he can finsih a season...

--Ross

he still needs some form of speed to find that seam....he was never fast, but he did have okay speed, and when you are worse than okay speed-wise, you cant be a reciever in the NFL, no matter how good your hands are.

Everybody treats him like he has done nothing for this organization yes he's got an arrogant attitude about him wanting more money. This guy has been the cause of more big playes at the end of the game than any WR on the team he may be getting older if he can stay away from injuries he has got good hand and good concentration at end a game during key stuations.

TerryTate said:
he still needs some form of speed to find that seam....he was never fast, but he did have okay speed, and when you are worse than okay speed-wise, you cant be a reciever in the NFL, no matter how good your hands are.

Well you can't be grandma slow, but he has always been known for his lack of speed. Sometimes finding the seam is just settling into a spot and waiting for the throw. I thought he played WR like a TE. Physical. But regardless, as much as it pains me to say it, for I have liked OG in the past, he's done.

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom