Ot: shula bracket - round 4 - elite 8: #1 ny8123 vs #2 danny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ot: shula bracket - round 4 - elite 8: #1 ny8123 vs #2 danny

OT: Who will be the final Final 4 participant?

• #1 NY8123

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • #2 Danny

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Danny. We gave it everything we had man. All I am gonna say is good luck and see you tomorrow.

Oh and give a Vote for NY.

For everybody's entertainment value: this couldn't have been a better battle for OT. You two have done a brilliant job.

Good luck to both of you.

Yeah unfortunately I think it's gonna be a bit of a let down on my part in OT. I have a **** ton of work to do tonight for my business and tomorrow I am slammed all morning as well. I'll just let my past work speak for itself and whatever happens happens.

Not to mention the internet is out of memes, gifs, bounces, shakes and otherwise anything else pertaining to boobs, asses or any state of undress of hot women.

Wow. I had never done this before and it's been a lot of fun. Great job NY and good luck. I just did the best I could and I'll try for another day!!

NY8123 FHMM Fun Facts:

1) NY has never made it past the final 4
2) NY's earliest exit was in round 1 his first year
3) NY did not participate in in his first FHMM until the year he was mod (2011 I think?)
4) NY has sat out two years due to travel
5) Every person that eliminated NY has gone on to win the title of Champion.

That last fact is weird to me but true. lol.

tenor.gif

Yeah unfortunately I think it's gonna be a bit of a let down on my part in OT. I have a **** ton of work to do tonight for my business and tomorrow I am slammed all morning as well. I'll just let my past work speak for itself and whatever happens happens.

Not to mention the internet is out of memes, gifs, bounces, shakes and otherwise anything else pertaining to boobs, asses or any state of undress of hot women.

images

Quit being a weenie. Skip sleep, that's a few hours right there. Plus sleep deprivation is what triggers the truly bizarre **** that always brings the LULZ and votes! :thumbsup

NY8123 FHMM Fun Facts:

1) NY has never made it past the final 4
2) NY's earliest exit was in round 1 his first year
3) NY did not participate in in his first FHMM until the year he was mod (2011 I think?)
4) NY has sat out two years due to travel
5) Every person that eliminated NY has gone on to win the title of Champion.

That last fact is weird to me but true. lol.
Here's a funny fact for you guys
I had no idea how to even post a gif till last week when my 17 year old step daughter showed me how but here I am....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom