Our backfield troubles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our backfield troubles

PhinYZIR13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Our front office better not panic and make a stupid move just to bring in a sub-par back. I think we are fine with what we have. We can re-sign O-gun and extend Chambers. Here is my idea for our backfield.

We have to use Konrad. He has never been used to his full potential and this year I would like to see him have the kinda role Alstott has with the Bucs. Be our big man who pounds the ball in there.

Then we go to Minor for his speed. I have a lot of faith in Minor and think things are gonna turn out great for him. Wanny just better make sure he alters his gameplan slightly b/c Ricky and Minor are two different backs. If Wanny just alters the game plan we will be fine with Minor and Konrad. And then of course we have Sammy Morris who can pound it and Leonard Henry. We can have a commitee of backs like the Pats.

Just picture this...3 & 2. Fins lined up in I-formation. In the past with this situation with Ricky all 8 men in the box new to attack Ricky. This year if Wanny does this right defenses won't know if Konrad or Minor will be gettin the ball.

Just looking at some positives...

Back
Top Bottom