3-Brad Cottam TE ..........4-Shawn Murphy G
3-DaJuan Morgan S ........6-Jalen Parmele RB
4-William Franklin WR ......6-Donald Thomas G
5- Brandon Carr CB ..........7-Lex Hilliard FB
6-Barry Richardson T .........7-Lionel Dotson DT
6-Kevin Robinson WR.........
7- Bryan Johnston DE........
7-Mike Merritt TE .............. :err:

if we could have gotten the chiefs but swaped Long for Albert I'd take the chiefs in a heartbeat

Have to say I love the Chiefs draft. Really went all out to upgrade their weakest position and improve their already strong one's in TE and RB

Although I love our draft, KC`s draft is the only other one I drool about, given our situation. (Washington loading up on offensive weapons was sexy too) I`d keep ours, but I guess only time will tell how the situation develops, have to trust the Trifecta with the big picture...

We had completely different needs. Although KC did have THE best draft with us a close second I believe, its goes back to the old addage of comparing apples to oranges. They did have a great draft but its hard to say if I would swap because of the differences between the two teams and they're needs.

I'd take the chief's draft over ours, but I'm very happy with ours as well.

The Chiefs had a remarkable draft, I would swap their pick #'s for ours in a heart beat with a few different player selections.

Give us a mid first to select another stud and I'll take ours big time. We could have taken a CB or even Albert let alone a RT and move VC to LG.

The Chiefs had an outstanding draft, but I wouldn't swap with them. Our needs are different. Our draft wasn't as sexy, but it was best for our team.

Overall the chiefs had a better draft although I rank our first three picks with any team.

It`s not over...if we pick up a couple extra players, maybe CB and WR, from the June cuts, training camp should be a blast, and 6-8 wins might be a reality (injury free for the most part, of course)

Back
Top Bottom