Reaction score
Derrick Pope LB #33?

Will Poole CB #40

Tony Bua LB/S #51?

Rex Hadnot C #66

Tony Pape OG #71

Last but not least our 1st round pick:

Vernon Carey OT #72

The reason that i put a ? beside of Pope and Bua becasue yesturday Pope was #51 and Bua was #33 and now today they switched there #. I dont know why they did becasue a LB never does have a 30 number..kind of werid that they switched.

Pretty awesome man, i wish i thought of that. :cooldude:

What happened to your post man? With the pic's of our rookies.

sorry man, but this sh*t of pc is just killing me, i don´t know, i pressed on edit, then my system hangs i press my mouse button like crazy and somehow it got deleted, so i had to do it all over again, and because of that i thought , it could be worth another thread, because all in all it now took me 30 minutes to put that up again, hope you understand but anyways your are right here it is, since you were first :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Miami Dolpins Draft Class of 2004 :cooldude:

1st round 19 overall T Vernon Carey 6´4 335 these hurricanes jersey and helmets look great, i like the font of the numbers as well, btw that´s a huge pic :eek:
clear.gif

4th round 102 overall CB Will Poole 5´11 195
clear.gif

5th round 160 overall S-LB Anthony "Tony" Bua 5´11 210
clear.gif

6th round 174 overall C-G Rex Hadnot 6´2 310
clear.gif

7th round 221 overall T-G Tony Pape 6´6 323
clear.gif

7th round 222 overall LB Derrick Pope 5´11 233
clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats alright man but u didnt have to do that again just to put it on here. But thanks man :)

Howcomes VC aint gna be #60?

I no German's got it, but surely he can get it off him.

As a side note, does anyone know who got #26 at Washington, some guy's got it, but I heard that both portis and taylor were fighting over it

Back
Top Bottom